State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook killed Nancy Cooper. (and really - if your "friends" don't know about your Fb account who does? Isn't that the whole point?)

Not her estranged husband who stood to lose a bunch of money and who fairly consistently lied to and misled the police.

We're done here.

Honestly - as much of a babbler as Nancy was - sharing much detail about her life with virtual strangers at parties - how many deep dark secrets do you honestly think she'd be even CAPABLE of keeping if they involved someone other than Brad that would be a likely suspect in her murder?

Answer - zero.

The jury often comes in after lunch in a good mood, giggling from some shared joke, clearly getting along. If you're in the courtroom you see the judge grin when he hears them laughing next door. He'll sometimes glance over to the bailiff who is tasked with being the jury babysitter and smirk at the jury's (obviously) party like atmosphere in their room.

Has it been stated what's going on? I thought the judge told the jurors to be back at 2:15?

It certainly does sound as though the jurors are having a blast! See, and here we were all worried about 'em not being able to talk about the case. Sounds like we might have a hard time sobering 'em up TO talk about the case! Trapped as they are, for this length of time, ( a long trial, I mean ), glad to see they are able to enjoy themselves and kick back IMO.

They are not in the court room right now.

:waiting:

Is the jury back yet???

Or are we gonna have to listen to this all over again?

Yet another lie by the defense.

NC had a Facebook account and rarely used it. I heard she had a few friends on it, but not many. She probably set it up at the invitation of one of her friends and then didn't use it after that. If her facebook profile was set to 'private' it meant it wasn't open to the entire world. Basic online privacy 101 for Facebook users.

Remember...this murder was in 2008. Facebook wasn't quite as widely used then as it is now, and I don't know if there was even a mobile app for her brand of phone at that time. Nancy used her cell phone. To make actual phone calls.

And how exactly do you know this to be a lie?

Facebook killed Nancy Cooper. (and really - if your "friends" don't know about your Fb account who does? Isn't that the whole point?)

Not her estranged husband who stood to lose a bunch of money and who fairly consistently lied to and misled the police.

We're done here.

Honestly - as much of a babbler as Nancy was - sharing much detail about her life with virtual strangers at parties - how many deep dark secrets do you honestly think she'd be even CAPABLE of keeping if they involved someone other than Brad that would be a likely suspect in her murder?

Answer - zero.

Instead of speculating, let's just wait and see if it comes up. Can't we be a little more mature discussing these things?

Judge is pissed that Kurtz has taken an HOUR to do something he should have done off court hours. Wasting the jury's time...keeping them back in their (party) room. He is NOT HAPPY.

Court in recess for 30 secs

Judge is pissed that Kurtz has taken an HOUR to do something he should have done off court hours. Wasting the jury's time...keeping them back in their (party) room. He is NOT HAPPY.

No he is NOT happy, not one little bit. :maddening:

I'd rap Kurtz on the knuckles with my wooden ruler, were I the judge.

There is nothing secretive about having your facebook set to private....actually it is recommended. It is not intended to hide your wall from those your know but rather any person searching you on the internet.

Let the record reflect the jury is back in the courtroom.
Det. Young is still under cross examination by Kurtz

I wonder if we'll find out about Nancy's call at 11:32 pm on July 11, and if it was significant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member