State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy the argument that he doesn't know what a sim card was if he didn't follow that up with saying his current (personal) phone was a Blackberry that he's had for 18 months - 2 yrs.

I know very intelligent people that have sim cards in their phones and have no idea. They know the phone works. They don't WANT to know how. MOO

Ok, so the call at 6:40am originated from the house TWC line. What **if** the 4yo girl woke up, found no adults home ('cause BC was out dumping the body and going to HT) and called Daddy's cell, providing him with the perfect alibi? I've got a 4yo, who I don't think could do this (but maybe could if there were labeled speed dial buttons). I know, not probable, but wouldn't it make for a great Law and Order episode? Still surprised the CPD didn't have someone qualified interview the oldest kid just to see what they said.

I can say my four year old granddaughter, who is very sharp for her age, know's how to call her daddy's cell phone and leave him a message on it. I'm thinking she's the one I'm going to have to hit for help with techie things.

I have a 21 year old that helps with computers. This detective knows what a sim chip is. He is a investigator. Lots of crimes with computers and cell phones. He should of never touched that phone if he didnt know. moo

I agree with that. He had no business messing with that phone. That was a mistake on his part.

I know very intelligent people that have sim cards in their phones and have no idea. They know the phone works. They don't WANT to know how. MOO

That would be me... not the intelligent part but the 'don't want to know' part.

So was this testimony as to the 'life of the cell phone', to signify that *someone* had cleared that particular cell phone, the defendants cell phone, had been cleared?

So was this testimony as to the 'life of the cell phone', to signify that *someone* had cleared that particular cell phone, the defendants cell phone, had been cleared?

You know it did!

Yes indeed, and that info can only be cleared by the user with the PW.....Brad could have manipulated that phone before he gave it to the police...He was the expert techy..obviously not Det. McDreamy! My belief is he was a busy boy between midnight to 6AM July 12th..No wonder he was in a rush when he entered that HT..

And Ladies and Germs,
Let us not forget that our Kurtz attended
Gerry Spe
nce's Trial Lawyer's College after he graduated law school.:takeabow:

Is that 3 tenths of an inch of rain on July 11th, and 87 degrees. Too hot for long sleeves IMO. No rain on Saturday, no rain on Sunday. High of 89 degrees on Sat., 91 degrees on Sunday, right? July 14th weather, 79 degrees high and over half an inch of rain. Steady downpour from 7 to 11 a.m.

I don't understand why they would have him working on a cell phone if he doesn't know what a sim card is, but, I guess you have to start somewhere.

Otherwise, he seems to be a very good detective and probably excellent at his main duties. I think he appears to be a good role model, responsible, takes pride in his job...(my 2nd child is at ECU studying psychology and is interested in ciminal something or other too.....so I've been watching this guy thinking maybe this could be a pathway he'd like. This guy went to UNC I believe...) Also, I've noticed one of the forencics people studied psychology first) sorry, off topic but I'm always "looking" for ideas for him, which of course he has no interest in if it comes from MOM.

So now I'm a little dissappointed in this guy.....if he doesn't really know what a sim card is, okay, learn, but he wouldn't say he didn't if he did would he?? Wouldn't his friends and co workers know?

I can't understand why anyone would take the chance of fibbing in his position, so he must really not know.....I guess he just hasn't worked with cell phones before.

And Ladies and Germs,
Let us not forget that our Kurtz attended
Gerry Spe
nce's Trial Lawyer's College after he graduated law school.:takeabow:

Hey now, I like Gerry Spence, but Kurtz is nothing like him. Haha! especially voice wise...:seeya:

Since my particular theory is that Brad did this during the night..and that Brad had left the kids sleeping..I have to day he sure gambled that they wouldnt wake up alone in that house..which no doubt would have then caused a much different road to justice in this case!! JMOO of course..He basically had over 12 hours to dump things, alter things, re-distribute things from Nancy's car in her bedroom..etc...Im sorry I just dont see how this could be some stranger attack on a half naked jogging women??..

Yes indeed, and that info can only be cleared by the user with the PW.....Brad could have manipulated that phone before he gave it to the police...He was the expert techy..obviously not Det. McDreamy! My belief is he was a busy boy between midnight to 6AM July 12th..No wonder he was in a rush when he entered that HT..

I had to run an errand and missed testimony. Are we talking about him clearing his own phone prior to the seizure in October 2008 or about NC's phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60