State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they would have him working on a cell phone if he doesn't know what a sim card is, but, I guess you have to start somewhere.

Otherwise, he seems to be a very good detective and probably excellent at his main duties. I think he appears to be a good role model, responsible, takes pride in his job...(my 2nd child is at ECU studying psychology and is interested in ciminal something or other too.....so I've been watching this guy thinking maybe this could be a pathway he'd like. This guy went to UNC I believe...) Also, I've noticed one of the forencics people studied psychology first) sorry, off topic but I'm always "looking" for ideas for him, which of course he has no interest in if it comes from MOM.

So now I'm a little dissappointed in this guy.....if he doesn't really know what a sim card is, okay, learn, but he wouldn't say he didn't if he did would he?? Wouldn't his friends and co workers know?

I can't understand why anyone would take the chance of fibbing in his position, so he must really not know.....I guess he just hasn't worked with cell phones before.

Im sorry, I really think he fibbed when he said he didnt know what a sim card is. He owns a blackberry! My son graduates with a criminal justice degree next month and when i asked him he laughed. moo

Well damn, after all Brad didn't know how to find his call history, so what's the big deal about the detective not knowing the sim card? Just sayin'

Prosecution, for those who aren't able to watch:

"After multiple drinks and 4 hours sleep, Ms Cooper went RUNNING?"

My husband has a very special password just to get into a game online he plays. The password changes every so many minutes so to make it harder for anyone to hack into your game. World of Warcraft. I think some people buy a special device that gives you the special password of the minute....he gets his off of his iphone connection. My point is, its probably more difficult to break than the password on Brads cell phone! And this just for a game!!

I wish we had different camera angles, like in the Casey Anthony hearings.

So is there any testimony or witness that Brad Cooper did go home between Harris Teeter trips?

I had to run an errand and missed testimony. Are we talking about him clearing his own phone prior to the seizure in October 2008 or about NC's phone?

You need to watch after about 345pm today when they release it, this re-direct is totally worth the time to watch.

My husband has a very special password just to get into a game online he plays. The password changes every so many minutes so to make it harder for anyone to hack into your game. World of Warcraft. I think some people buy a special device that gives you the special password of the minute....he gets his off of his iphone connection. My point is, its probably more difficult to break than the password on Brads cell phone! And this just for a game!!

Yepper..that what we call a "Rolling Code" which you must enter the number on the fob at the time of trying to enter or log on to give security..I have a fob for work internet purposes..Medical Records accesses..Cant be too careful :rocker:

So is there any testimony or witness that Brad Cooper did go home between Harris Teeter trips?

Yes..there was enough time..but it would be really really close..almost like got home and turned around and went back type thing..Entering HT both times were less than 20 minutes apart..

You need to watch after about 345pm today when they release it, this re-direct is totally worth the time to watch.

I will, but are they talking about one phone, both? I caught the tail end about his phone requiring a 30+ digit password or something.

Im sorry, I really think he fibbed when he said he didnt know what a sim card is. He owns a blackberry! My son graduates with a criminal justice degree next month and when i asked him he laughed. moo

Agree, he seemed to squirm in his seat just after denying that. Maybe he started to feel that he was being accused of the murder.:crazy:

For those unable to watch redirect has also covered the fact that there was no basis of talking about whether or not there was mud on BC's shoes because it was very very dry for a couple days before July 12 and also shortly after, it wasn't until July 14 that it rained from what he said 7am-11am a pretty steady rain.

Also went and asked him if he searched ditches, garbage around HT for any shoes that resembled those he wore in the video and also did he look for routers anywhere.. Answer by Det JY: No

I will, but are they talking about one phone, both? I caught the tail end about his phone requiring a 30+ digit password or something.

I have not been watching all day, just a little after 3pm I was able to get my son to watch Thomas lol

Understand the timing for Brad but did any witness see him come and go at the residence on the morning of Nancy's disapperance of July 12th.

I think that was in referance to NC phone because the followup question was something like this" Does that usage match with the logs you saw of Nancy's Cell Use dating 2007 thru 2008"...He said no

Yes..there was enough time..but it would be really really close..almost like got home and turned around and went back type thing..Entering HT both times were less than 20 minutes apart..

IIRC, Seen driving out of HT at 6:26 and returning to parking lot at 6:41. Drives took 4.5-6 mins one way. So, anywhere from 3-6 minutes at home, not a long stay at home.

I think that was in referance to NC phone because the followup question was something like this" Does that usage match with the logs you saw of Nancy's Cell Use dating 2007 thru 2008"...He said no

Wrong, they were talking about BC's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62