State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't get one in mine today either, and my exterminator comes today as well....uh oh......But, I can guarantee you by the time my husband gets off work I'll have his side back in order so he can get into it tonight.

Today, my exterminator will see a kayak sitting in it, but it will be hung on the wall by tonight, only he won't know that, just will see an 11' kayak. Boxes of stuff I need to get up to the attic are stacked up right now.....he'll see those.....I could take a picture now and later and it changes a lot.

I cannot believe this exterminator knows the sleeping details, probably the money ones as well. I am sorry but this is really starting to bother me more and more how many men NC involves with her money and sleeping arrangements.And people think the HUSBAND did it? How many men do you have to talk to about sex and money before one bites?

I did not approach this case with this opinion and certainly not this witness... and the defense hasn't talked to him yet. He seems very nice, I don't think anything bad of him at all.

When my budget is tight, I cancel my exterminator and buy Home Defense. I do the complete outside of the house myself the best I can. The exterminator is a luxury expense that I am allowing myself again now, and have been for years, about 15 years, except for that period where I really needed to budget more for a while.....Home Defense.

I may go back to Home Defense now because I am frankly getting to the point that I feel all these people, including the exterminator, as nice as he is, do is gossip gossip gossip, and I don't want anyone talking about my messy house and yes it is MESSY. I don't want any cleaning people either becaus they will just gossip gossip gossip.

I guess if I fall asleep on the couch thats a divorce in action.

Sorry. I'm probably banned now. I'm on a mad rant. But why in the hell did this poor woman go around talking about money to so many men??? I feel so sorry for her husband. He was probably humiliated, and people thought he acted funny? Embarassed probably and humiliated. I'd keep away from all of them too. And by the way, if I had a teenage daughter I can think of a couple of the men out there I wouldn't let her near to babysit their kids; couldn't pay me to let them walk her home after a few drinks.

There is a lot of bad things to be said about BC, but I can't imagine how demoralizing and embarrassing it must be to know that all your dirty laundry (figuratively) has been aired for anyone to hear. I know what the comeback is going to be 'he shouldn't of slept with anyone' and you would be correct, but still.....

House was in the same untidy condition as last few visits, clothes strewn about, dishes left out, "Nancy must not have been very tidy" this is what is causing the ants.

hmmm... damn that Brad being messy while NC was on vacation. Really?

Some folks project their own weakness on others rather than face themselves.

And the defense claims that NC slept with JP as well. Sounds like a big Lochmere orgy.

I know what they have claimed but I don't recall that it has been verified as truth up to this point. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I want to hear the testimony regarding the claim.

I think it's akin to hairdressers. You use the same service people for several years and they get to be close as "kin." That's life in the south. LOL! Heck, he noticed when men's clothes disappeared from the master bedroom.

Maybe that's what it is! I'm still new here(NC) and we're still a very "keep to ourselves" type of family. But my husband has gone to the same woman for a haircut since we've moved and we know a great deal about her (I think it's reversed in my husband's situation since he doesn't talk much himself).

Either my neighborhood is really dull, or I'm just not in the know. Need to have a chat with our exterminator the next time he's here............

Sorry..scooted to grab a coffee..come back to total silence..Are they viewing some exhibits again?? Can I turn off my feed to save some download/upload bandwidth use??..Im on a budget for that :maddening:

Who is the female in pink top next to BC's mom?

You can't get one in mine today either, and my exterminator comes today as well....uh oh......But, I can guarantee you by the time my husband gets off work I'll have his side back in order so he can get into it tonight.

Today, my exterminator will see a kayak sitting in it, but it will be hung on the wall by tonight, only he won't know that, just will see an 11' kayak. Boxes of stuff I need to get up to the attic are stacked up right now.....he'll see those.....I could take a picture now and later and it changes a lot.

I cannot believe this exterminator knows the sleeping details, probably the money ones as well. I am sorry but this is really starting to bother me more and more how many men NC involves with her money and sleeping arrangements.And people think the HUSBAND did it? How many men do you have to talk to about sex and money before one bites?

I did not approach this case with this opinion and certainly not this witness... and the defense hasn't talked to him yet. He seems very nice, I don't think anything bad of him at all.

When my budget is tight, I cancel my exterminator and buy Home Defense. I do the complete outside of the house myself the best I can. The exterminator is a luxury expense that I am allowing myself again now, and have been for years, about 15 years, except for that period where I really needed to budget more for a while.....Home Defense.

I may go back to Home Defense now because I am frankly getting to the point that I feel all these people, including the exterminator, as nice as he is, do is gossip gossip gossip, and I don't want anyone talking about my messy house and yes it is MESSY. I don't want any cleaning people either becaus they will just gossip gossip gossip.

I guess if I fall asleep on the couch thats a divorce in action.

Sorry. I'm probably banned now. I'm on a mad rant. But why in the hell did this poor woman go around talking about money to so many men??? I feel so sorry for her husband. He was probably humiliated, and people thought he acted funny? Embarassed probably and humiliated. I'd keep away from all of them too. And by the way, if I had a teenage daughter I can think of a couple of the men out there I wouldn't let her near to babysit their kids; couldn't pay me to let them walk her home after a few drinks.

Another thing....How many times do you have to have your water cut off or threatened to before you cut the exterminator? Id rather have water. I'd cut the coffee visits at several bucks a cup. And I wouldn't ask my husband for an expensive diamond necklace; mine is a fourth the price of hers if that because I wouldn't ask for more. I hope I am wrong but I think with all these issues there are just way too many rocks to look under and the easiest one was brought in. I hope I have to eat my words. Then I will go crawl under a rock.

So did anyone figure out who the lady was sitting next to Mrs. Cooper?

Maja - jinx

Either my neighborhood is really dull, or I'm just not in the know. Need to have a chat with our exterminator the next time he's here............

I had company and have missed much of this witness's testimony. However, I have caught up by way of you guys. And it makes me very thankful that I live out here with the cows and cornfields.

Sorry..scooted to grab a coffee..come back to total silence..Are they viewing some exhibits again?? Can I turn off my feed to save some download/upload bandwidth use??..Im on a budget for that :maddening:

I keep thinking they will return to testimony at any second. I think the def. is reviewing the exterminator's billing records. Some times the Coopers paid him and sometimes they didn't. I may be wrong since I just more of less came in during the silence too.

From Twitter:

A Murphy farmer identified as only man in NC that Nancy did not tell of Brad's affair, Onion News has the exclusive interview. #coopertrial

LOL!!

From Twitter:

A Murphy farmer identified as only man in NC that Nancy did not tell of Brad's affair, Onion News has the exclusive interview. #coopertrial

LOL!!

Those Onion News comments are hilarious! *Disclaimer* I hope that everyone knows that Onion News is like Mad Magazine. It spoofs news. I thought about this because the email stuff from JA about possible juror misconduct came after the (Onion News-juror overheard asking when is the prosecution going to start their case?). I know that someone here commented about how they could understand the prosecution being upset that a juror would say that. It was a joke but I'm not sure that everyone understood that.

I've had pleasant conversation with the mailman and woman, the UPS woman, the Fedex man, and any other service we've had at the house. Aside from getting into Arizona basketball nothing personal is ever talked about. Why would anyone tell their bug guy about affairs? And it sounds like he knew about several! I'm baffled.

My exterminator shows me pictures of his dogs and thats all I want to see.

I had company and have missed much of this witness's testimony. However, I have caught up by way of you guys. And it makes me very thankful that I live out here with the cows and cornfields.

I grew up in a VERY small town. Everyone knew everyone's business. I crossed main street to the "other side of town" when I was in the fourth grade and my mom knew by the time I got home. Always liked Cary because I don't know everything about everyone and they aren't into my business! I think it has to do with the personalities of the people involved in Lochmere. Some people are more drama driven. Hannah Pritchard doesn't even live in Lochmere. I wonder if all the intrigue was driven by Nancy? Not that she was a bad person, just that she didn't hesitate to share way too much. :twocents:

I know what they have claimed but I don't recall that it has been verified as truth up to this point. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I want to hear the testimony regarding the claim.

Exactly, it's just a rumor until someone testifies to it. Brad admitted in his sworn deposition that he had sex with HM. And he NEVER was able to say Nancy messed around with anyone. Listening to Brad testify, you know he said everything negative about Nancy he could, couching it in 'poor, pitiful Brad', but he never could come up with anybody he could say Nancy was cheating with. Even with his PI. Not saying Nancy might have had a one night stand with JP three years prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli