State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised that the entomologist testimony is being dismissed by so many. I will admit to not hearing it all but I did hear the cross and I didn't feel that they discounted his testimony at all.

I think the problem is if you were looking for it to prove that she died before the phone call while Brad was on the way to HT, it didn't succeed.

I'm really surprised that the entomologist testimony is being dismissed by so many. I will admit to not hearing it all but I did hear the cross and I didn't feel that they discounted his testimony at all.

Im with you Cheyenne..all defense really did was make it possible but with that it is also POSSIBLE and likely Blow Fly activity would be before that 11 AM time frame..as someone said earlier..Double edge sword..It does NOT rule out the timeline of Blow fly activity of being much earlier of 11AM.....JMOO of course :twocents:

Can you IMAGINE staying in the house where your twin sister was just murdered, along with the murderer of that sister?

OMG.

That is the stuff of nightmares.

At first I thought he meant Krista and her parents. But then I realized that her parents didn't come until the next day.

Good grief!
:eek:
fran

NOT ONCE has Brad ever denied killing Nancy to her family.

NOT ONE TIME.

Not to Mrs. Rentz when she was at the deposition (he said, "I just want you to know that JA, DD, and HP lied.")

He never said a word to Krista...nothing to ease her mind, nothing to suggest he didn't kill her.

He had nothing to say at the church service where they were telling stories.

And never to anyone who knew and loved Nancy.

Defense got him to basically say he had little confidence in the 6am estimation. Then Trenkle asked if it could of been 6am or 11am and he said yes.

I think that dismisses a lot right there.

NOT ONCE has Brad ever denied killing Nancy to her family.

NOT ONE TIME.

Not to Mrs. Rentz when she was at the deposition (he said, "I just want you to know that JA, DD, and HP lied.")

He never said a word to Krista...nothing to ease her mind, nothing to suggest he didn't kill her.

And never to anyone who knew and loved Nancy.

I'm not going to argue with you because that's not going to go anywhere, but say for example you didn't do anything and you pick up the phone and someone says to you 'what did you do to her?' and then hangs up. What would your reaction be to that?

I think the problem is if you were looking for it to prove that she died before the phone call while Brad was on the way to HT, it didn't succeed.

But what it does do is prove it was POSSIBLE for Blow Fly activity to occur before Brad went to HT...

I thought it was quite compelling but it may have been due to the poor wording of questions by Trenkle. I understood Dr. Watson to say that eggs could have been laid at any time and was emphasizing that point when Trenkle asked if it could have been 11 a.m. on July 12th. I didn't hear Trenkle ask if the first laying of eggs could have been as late as 11. This witness testimony also discounted any evidence of SA. MOO

Further, those 2 little girls were mere props to him. He didn't consider the best interests of the girls, he didn't consider how comforting those girls would be to their grandparents, to their aunt and how much comfort they would get in return. Nope. Brad wanted to be 'distracted.' He wanted those girls away from the Rentz family.

I would just take my chances and let it go if i were the defense. There's absolutely nothing they can gain. At all. I mean if they bring up any of the financial stuff, it's going to seem petty imo. Or who started what fight first in the house.

Actually, now that I think about it, they could possibly ask two questions:

Have you ever witnessed BC physically harm NC?

Had NC ever mentioned to you that she was physically harmed by BC?

No further questions.

I'm not going to argue with you because that's not going to go anywhere, but say for example you didn't do anything and you pick up the phone and someone says to you 'what did you do to her?' and then hangs up. What would your reaction be to that?

My reaction would be to talk to them in person, write a letter, do/say something. He had multiple opportunities, that wasn't his only one. Sorry, but he made himself look guilty from Day 1, on top of any other circumstantial evidence.

wow.

So - Nancy is missing, Krista - after seeing their increasingly hostile interactions - asks what Brad did to her and he hangs up.

I can't imagine having to spend time with him when you know in your gut - after witnessing the tension and hostility - but you have to in order to be there for the kids.

Wow.

I hope this is a wake up call for anyone in a relationship where they are so openly hostile and yet the person in the relationship still does not think their spouse is capable of doing something- they GET OUT - don't worry about the money, or sorting out the separation agreement or "getting what is theirs" etc. Just get out. Divorce attorneys - take note.

I didn't realize that Brad talked to Krista on the phone. I had always though that only HP did.

There is no picture in which she is not wearing her necklace AFTER she got that necklace.

(with the exception of her body--Brad had removed her necklace before dumping her off of Fielding Dr).

I guess we'll find out when the defense gets the case. Since you have never actually met NC, I find it hard to believe with 100% certainty that those pictures don't exist.

Actually, now that I think about it, they could possibly ask two questions:

Have you ever witnessed BC physically harm NC?

Had NC ever mentioned to you that she was physically harmed by BC?

No further questions.

But what if her answer is "YES"?

But what it does do is prove it was POSSIBLE for Blow Fly activity to occur before Brad went to HT...

I don't disagree. But I before cross, I think many believed we'd been presented with our "smoking gun." If the State has one, they've yet to bring it.

Because he admitted the eggs could have happened at 6:00 am or at 11:00 am. He also said he was not confidant in the times he gave during direct.

God bless people like this--9th grade Earth Science permanently scarred me.

Thank your stars that you weren't taking chemistry at NCSU. Nearly killed me. Toughest C I have ever made. :eek: Oh, how I loved that dayam C.

Like you, I still have scars!

Scott Peterson never hit or harmed Laci...until he killed her and their unborn son.

A history of abuse is not the only requirement (or even necessarily a requirement) for spousal homicide.

Im with you Cheyenne..all defense really did was make it possible but with that it is also POSSIBLE and likely Blow Fly activity would be before that 11 AM time frame..as someone said earlier..Double edge sword..It does NOT rule out the timeline of Blow fly activity of being much earlier of 11AM.....JMOO of course :twocents:

It didn't rule it out. It didn't prove. It basically made it irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee