State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had some church friends like this. Drove me nuts. They were always moving and expecting help from our home group. They also needed help with bills, etc. Then they through a birthday party for the 4 year old at Pinkie Toes and hired Snow White to come to the party as well. I couldn't believe it. Now the mom is in prison because she embezzled $120k from her employer in Apex.

Completely unrelated, but I've experienced that with several devoutly religious friends as well. Constantly asking for a handout. One has asked for our help financing not just one, but FOUR adoptions for them.

Yet they are quick to go off on any democrat in office supporting things like health care.

Okay, I'm done with my vent! :)

Showing numerous pictures of Nancy with her diamond pendant on.

Wow! That is something.

Another thing that gets me about the birthday parties is the ones where parents invite 25+ kids and it is nuts!

And the parents have to attend because the kids are so young.

You don't have to have a bank account to receive money. Money orders and/or western union would have worked.

But not a safe place to store it - as there seemed to be security issues in the home, too.

She needed a bank account and someone feeding it so she could GET OUT and at least have a couple of months of expenses.

Does anyone know if her divorce/separation attorney will be testifying?

Wow, Krista is even able to tell us the contents of each moving box in the photos. And she seems reliable to me, I believe her.

Wow! That is something.

Another thing that gets me about the birthday parties is the ones where parents invite 25+ kids and it is nuts!

The thing is if you pass a birthday invitation to a classmate....the policy for many classrooms/schools is that ALL the children in the class must be invited for the invitation to go out at school.

Nope. A bank won't cash a check or mo unless you have an account with them.

JMHO
fran

I always see signs at Walmart that you can cash checks. I assume that would work.

Oh forgot to mention: remember the picture of Nancy in her green dress giving the 'finger?' That was taken off of one of the cameras in the Cooper house. Not sure who took the picture though.

Thank you, SleuthyGal!! That is why I mentioned the Hello Kitty camera and the other camera when I asked! I just do not like the looks of that pic. It was all dark in the background, Nancy's hair was mussed, and she looked distressed.

Just my thoughts, tho.

*Got high winds and storms here in La. right now. The video is constantly buffering.

So this is new info: NC didn't plan on leaving the house until the sep agreement. Also was going to talk to her parents about buying BC out of his share of the house.

So....the BD party being expensive and causing dear Brad stress is another reason Nancy was killed?

Nope. A bank won't cash a check or mo unless you have an account with them.

JMHO
fran

I didn't say anthing about a check (although Walmart will cash a check). I said a money order or western union.

So....the BD party being expensive and causing dear Brad stress is another reason Nancy was killed?

No, of course not. It was 4 months previous. It just shows the ongoing pattern of discord in the house regarding finances.

Krista confirms Nancy never took off the diamond pendant necklace -- it is seen in pictures from their last vacation.

All it takes is 1 picture where she isn't wearing it to make it irrelevant.

Couldn't ask for a better state witness to end the day when the jury leaves at 4. Yikes. I'm almost in tears.

'What have you done to her?' Just like Denise Brown to O.J.

Besides looking heartbroken, she looks very angry.

All it takes is 1 picture where she isn't wearing it to make it irrelevant.

If he was guilty and he ripped it off her, wouldn't he have hidden it? It's small, it would be easy to stick in a coffee can or something.

Brad was going to let the girls stay with Hannah, but when Krista called and asked if they could stay with her and her parents, he said 'no' and immediately came to get them.

OMGoodness!
fran

PS.....then he wouldn't look at Krista!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads