State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said 'paying for the other kids to ride the horses'. He was only paying for B to ride a horse. When you book a party somewhere, it costs so much per kid. Like, I think Chuck E Cheese is about $20 to $25 bucks per kid. If you invite 8 kids to the party, that's $200.00 right there.

Yes, it is pricey. But as the host, you are expected to pay for your guests. At kids' parties anyways.

Appears old Brad can't bring himself to look at Krista.

Bet it makes him REALLY nervous to look into her eyes!

fran

PS....they showed Brad during Krista's testimony and he was shuffling papers and not looking up...

Yep, a real knight in shining armour wasn't he? I need to remember to tell my husband how lucky I am to have him. He checks the amount of gas in my car and just goes and fills it up if he thinks it's too low.

Mine gets on my nerves at times but he is a prince too by comparison.

Brad killed Nancy and if the state never presents any evidence of it, it will just have to be. He will live in the hell of his own making for the rest of his life. And his afterlife is something else altogether.

You know what though, you don't throw a horse farm birthday party if you can't afford it. You have cake and ice cream at home. I see this EVERY day with my kids friends. Always trying to do something exciting, cool, pricey for every damn birthday. It's out of hand. But it fits with everything else we've heard - overspending. But, it's a moot point and has nothing to do with her murder.

I read or heard somewhere that it was Brad who chose the horse farm birthday idea. I can't recall if it was a deposition or someone's testimony at trial. But that Brad wanted a horse farm birthday. The weather was bad, not conducive to even being outside at the time. Anyone else remember this??

Whoa..I think the scenerio Krista just described at the school that morning with B crying, Nancy upset, was also described by Nancy's girlfriend for that morning...Brad demanding daddy time..following Nancy with the kids in the car to the school...Man oh man!!:banghead:

Brad murdered Krista's twin sister and soulmate. Of course he can't look at her. He couldn't look at Nancy's mother either.

Appears old Brad can't bring himself to look at Krista.

Bet it makes him REALLY nervous to look into her eyes!

fran

PS....they showed Brad during Krista's testimony and he was shuffling papers and not looking up...

I think perhaps he is writting a book - "The Adventures of Brad Part Deux".

:floorlaugh:

You know what though, you don't throw a horse farm birthday party if you can't afford it. You have cake and ice cream at home. I see this EVERY day with my kids friends. Always trying to do something exciting, cool, pricey for every damn birthday. It's out of hand. But it fits with everything else we've heard - overspending. But, it's a moot point and has nothing to do with her murder.

We had some church friends like this. Drove me nuts. They were always moving and expecting help from our home group. They also needed help with bills, etc. Then they through a birthday party for the 4 year old at Pinkie Toes and hired Snow White to come to the party as well. I couldn't believe it. Now the mom is in prison because she embezzled $120k from her employer in Apex.

Oh forgot to mention: remember the picture of Nancy in her green dress giving the 'finger?' That was taken off of one of the cameras in the Cooper house. Not sure who took the picture though.

Mine gets on my nerves at times but he is a prince too by comparison.

Dear God, I hope EVERY person on this board has a mate who is a prince in comparison to BC. Yikes.

Is anyone else getting frustrated/dumbfounded with each day that goes by without a single piece of evidence pointing to BC? I know I am. I just keep thinking "it has to be coming" but then another day of nothing. Repeated 18 times so far.

Frustrating.

I'm not anymore. At this point I will be shocked if they provide anything at all that proves he did this. I still don't think he did, even hearing about the fighting. I've had arguments like that, ashamed to say but it happens sometimes.

I so wish that someone had helped her get a bank account and then get the heck out of there.

She had a good support network - even if they were in Canada.

That marriage was so dysfunctional and so terrible - the yelling - there were clear signs that things would escalate (as they were already escalating) I can't imagine the guilt being felt by the friends / family.

I suspect the emails that were being read on the night of the murder were the things that pushed him to violence at that time.

Once again - those poor children. The entire situation was abusive to them.

You don't have to have a bank account to receive money. Money orders and/or western union would have worked.

Oh, good! We're going to get into the painting Nancy and Krista were doing and how uncooperative Brad was!

JMHO
fran

Yep, a real knight in shining armour wasn't he? I need to remember to tell my husband how lucky I am to have him. He checks the amount of gas in my car and just goes and fills it up if he thinks it's too low.

My husband was just now passing behind me, remarking his intense feelings about Brad Cooper, hearing the testimony. :(

You don't have to have a bank account to receive money. Money orders and/or western union would have worked.

Nope. A bank won't cash a check or mo unless you have an account with them.

JMHO
fran

We had some church friends like this. Drove me nuts. They were always moving and expecting help from our home group. They also needed help with bills, etc. Then they through a birthday party for the 4 year old at Pinkie Toes and hired Snow White to come to the party as well. I couldn't believe it. Now the mom is in prison because she embezzled $120k from her employer in Apex.

Wow! That is something.

Another thing that gets me about the birthday parties is the ones where parents invite 25+ kids and it is nuts!

Krista confirms Nancy never took off the diamond pendant necklace -- it is seen in pictures from their last vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee