State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Kurtz or team doesn't cross? I can't imagine that would go well with the jury if they are disrespectful or offensive with her.

I think Krista is an excellent witness thus far. She's connecting a lot of the dots about finances and purchases. She knows details about NC moving, preparing the house, and interviews. Details about the state of the marriage and the mindset of BC and NC.

But most importantly, the vast majority of what she is testifying to Krista witnessed first hand. It wasn't gossip.

He paid cash for gas for the cars then complained about the expense of the party food. It sounds like his credit cards were maxed out if he was paying cash (at least he did for the gas).

She went $200 over the agreed upon amount for a birthday party.

He paid cash for gas for the cars then complained about the expense of the party food. It sounds like his credit cards were maxed out if he was paying cash (at least he did for the gas).

But he made Nancy pump it.

He wanted the guests to pay their own way for the party? That is ridiculous.

This is so sad. So tragic for poor Krista. And for the poor children. Fights over a birthday party. :(

If the defense tries to go after Krista they will lose the jury 100%. This is THE closest person to Nancy of all. Both in looks as well as they shared everything with each other. There is no 'win' here for the defense. They better leave her alone!!

Is anyone else getting frustrated/dumbfounded with each day that goes by without a single piece of evidence pointing to BC? I know I am. I just keep thinking "it has to be coming" but then another day of nothing. Repeated 18 times so far.

Frustrating.

I hope Kurtz or team doesn't cross? I can't imagine that would go well with the jury if they are disrespectful or offensive with her.

It's the same thing with her mother. What can you ask that doesn't come off as offending the family? If she starts getting into specifics about him when NC went missing/body found, I can see them asking questions about that.

I bet they do. There's too much material here not to, imo. I'm sure they will go easy on her though.

He wanted the guests to pay their own way for the party? That is ridiculous.

You know what though, you don't throw a horse farm birthday party if you can't afford it. You have cake and ice cream at home. I see this EVERY day with my kids friends. Always trying to do something exciting, cool, pricey for every damn birthday. It's out of hand. But it fits with everything else we've heard - overspending. But, it's a moot point and has nothing to do with her murder.

I so wish that someone had helped her get a bank account and then get the heck out of there.

She had a good support network - even if they were in Canada.

That marriage was so dysfunctional and so terrible - the yelling - there were clear signs that things would escalate (as they were already escalating) I can't imagine the guilt being felt by the friends / family.

I suspect the emails that were being read on the night of the murder were the things that pushed him to violence at that time.

Once again - those poor children. The entire situation was abusive to them.

But he made Nancy pump it.

Yep, a real knight in shining armour wasn't he? I need to remember to tell my husband how lucky I am to have him. He checks the amount of gas in my car and just goes and fills it up if he thinks it's too low.

She went $200 over the agreed upon amount for a birthday party.

She said 'paying for the other kids to ride the horses'. He was only paying for B to ride a horse. When you book a party somewhere, it costs so much per kid. Like, I think Chuck E Cheese is about $20 to $25 bucks per kid. If you invite 8 kids to the party, that's $200.00 right there.

I bet they do. There's too much material here not to, imo. I'm sure they will go easy on her though.

I agree, I think the defense will have to cross. She's been the best non-technical witness for the prosecution by far. But they do need to go easy on her. I'm tearing up watching her.

You know what though, you don't throw a horse farm birthday party if you can't afford it. You have cake and ice cream at home. I see this EVERY day with my kids friends. Always trying to do something exciting, cool, pricey for every damn birthday. It's out of hand. But it fits with everything else we've heard - overspending. But, it's a moot point and has nothing to do with her murder.

A friend of mine said she went to a party for a 7 year old at THE UMSTEAD.

Yes - not Chuck e Cheese - the UMSTEAD.

Kids b'day parties are OUT OF CONTROL.

I so wish that someone had helped her get a bank account and then get the heck out of there.

She had a good support network - even if they were in Canada.

That marriage was so dysfunctional and so terrible - the yelling - there were clear signs that things would escalate (as they were already escalating) I can't imagine the guilt being felt by the friends / family.

I suspect the emails that were being read on the night of the murder were the things that pushed him to violence at that time.

Once again - those poor children. The entire situation was abusive to them.

I agree. All you need is ID to open a bank account, any number of people could have helped her do this and then her family could of deposited money directly in there for her.

Another thing about the passports, all I know is if I heard that, I'd be on a plane and at that house in his face before you knew it. They would of had to call the cops.

So true. Nothing wrong with a party at home, and it would have avoided all the tension over the expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member