State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would ride his bike in his office with the door closed and watch movies on THE CART thing!! The same cart in the girls room after NC went missing?

Interesting, they were sleeping in separate beds in 2007. When was she looking at homes again?

B wasn't doing good. Potty accidents, and having probs at preschool.

My God - what a terrible way to live.

Those poor children.

Interesting. I had never once heard Brad yell or even heard of him yelling to anyone, at any time.

Interesting. I had never once heard Brad yell or even heard of him yelling to anyone, at any time.

Being in a crappy marriage can bring out a lot of behaviors outsiders wouldn't normally see.

Ordered a moving truck for April 15th.

I think this date kinda goes with that "Goodbye Party" they had for Nancy as I believe at that point Brad was okay with Nancy to move back to Canada with the kids...She was trying to get the house ready for sale..with painting etc....Then of course Brad changed his mind..passports got separated so Nancy couldnt leave....at least NOT with both girls :-(((

Krista is painting a good picture of that household..and the kid's reactions to all that tension!!

Brads trunk was full of stuff, couldn't fit 3 boxes of party food in there.

He paid cash for gas for the cars then complained about the expense of the party food. It sounds like his credit cards were maxed out if he was paying cash (at least he did for the gas).

Brads trunk was full of stuff, couldn't fit 3 boxes of party food in there.

But unfortunately, he had to throw all that *stuff* out after the 'not really a gas spill' in his trunk. As he described the gas thing in his deposition, it was more a dribble. Regardless, everything in the trunk got thrown out because of the gas dribble.

He paid cash for gas for the cars then complained about the expense of the party food. It sounds like his credit cards were maxed out if he was paying cash (at least he did for the gas).

But how petty and controlling to not just give her the cash to pay for her own gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member