State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad the defense has no evidence, we just have to listen to them try and disparage pros witness

Maybe they should just hand the phone to Brad and let him demonstrate....sounds like he set it up all wonky.

If I killed my wife and was trying to cover up the murder? You darn skippy I could. He's lost out on about 350k worth of salary sitting in jail so far. Honestly, $2800 is not that much money. I wouldn't turn it down if offered to me, but it wouldn't change my life in any way.

My husband's grandfather was murder over $27. Three people served prison time - one for life, one for 22 years, and a third for 14 years. People do strange things when it comes to money and murder.

Spot on, Tipstaff; thought the same since Day 1. Don't think he heard, let alone saw, this train coming, it was so fast!

Thank Goodness for friends and family and the Police acting quickly ...No more of the 48 hrs crap

Rut Rho..Systems isnt showing what Kurtz thought it would....Quik go talk to Brad and get your next group of questions....:floorlaugh:

If the forwarded email disclosed that entering an invalid 32 character code would wipe the phone of any contacts, and the FBI witness "speculated" that the only way to clear contacts was for the user to intentionally clear or change the sim card, why is Jr. so upset that Kurtz wants the jury to know that there is a 3rd way for the phone to clear, and that is Det. Dreamy fumbling where he had no experience. Jr. doesn't care about the truth, he cares about winning, and that is NOT what a prosecuting attorney should care about.

IMO, it's obvious Brad liked fine things. Might not have been able to make himself throw it away, as it had come from HIS MONEY. And I think he did a fine job of hiding it until October when it was found with his mothers things.

IMO, Brad never realized all Nancy's friends would say 'she never took her necklace off'. He didn't realize the necklace would be such a bone of contention IMO. Once the murder was done, the necklace secured, of course someone as arrogant as Brad would think he was way smarter than the CPD anyway. He wasn't about to throw away nearly $3,000 bucks of diamonds and gold. Perhaps he'd give it to Ms. France when this was all over. After all, nobody familiar with nancy would probably ever run into ms france. Remember Brad taking up French, the guitar, and 'wanting to move to france'? I'm still not convinced celine was out of his life forever. MOO

too bad the defense has no evidence, we just have to listen to them try and disparage pros witness

The defense doesn't NEED evidence. They didn't bring the charges.

I would say they are simply seeing what the boundaries are with the witness knowledge-wise. They are NOT trying to discredit him.

My husband's grandfather was murder over $27. Three people served prison time - one for life, one for 22 years, and a third for 14 years. People do strange things when it comes to money and murder.

Reminds me of cases I've heard of people stealing things with a value under $5...maddening.

If the forwarded email disclosed that entering an invalid 32 character code would wipe the phone of any contacts, and the FBI witness "speculated" that the only way to clear contacts was for the user to intentionally clear or change the sim card, why is Jr. so upset that Kurtz wants the jury to know that there is a 3rd way for the phone to clear, and that is Det. Dreamy fumbling where he had no experience. Jr. doesn't care about the truth, he cares about winning, and that is NOT what a prosecuting attorney should care about.

Agreed.

Interesting the FBI cell phone expert has difficulty navigating this phone but it was soooooo suspicious for BC not to be able to do it.

email exchange between witness and det Young. Does he recall receiving email? yes

In that email is he giving you info about the type of cellphone software BC had? It seems to be what kind of software the phone is protected by. He didn't think it was applicable to this situation. This didn't have any bearing on what he was doing. He was trying to get past another named system software so he disregarded it.

Regardiing deleting testimony today, did you consider when offering that opinion the info Det Young forwarded to you? He thought there was a mistake because it didn't mention software that was protecting it.

Look at highlighted part...........LOL, someone SNEEZED~~.....does that highlighted info relate to how mr c's phone may have had only 7 contacts? Tech talk, thought it was a mistake as not mention system on phone in question.

~~~appears phone may be dead from sitting around. Kurtz looking for outlet~~~

Kurtz request witness to start phone.........once it gives you a screen, do you recall what you set the password to? yes...............at this point we're in the phone itself? Is there a ................could you navigate to tell how long the phone has been in use? no...................could you navigate through the applications? ...............no....................'good starting up' witness doesn't know what that means........

IS good capable of starting up? it says have 'no service.' 'your good messaging account has been disabled' 'contact your IT manager..............'

Kurtz is doing the navigating on the phone now. Witness wasn't having any luck...............~waiting~.........Kurtz, as we go through, .........if you could note the applications that are actually present on the phone......does this have video, inst messaging, messaging,.................? Not when you call history. Yes they're all things present on the phone anyway....

Kurts, and???.....does this tell you what version Microsoft version software? I'm sure it does, it's not something I've been hooked up with before.

Text messages on the phone? they were downloaded with the software, yes. It's not an easy phone to work with..............Kurtz agrees.

Are you familiar with info stored on other servers? no.....................so it's safe to say that,..............do you know other ways that phones, the data can be removed from phones besides someone deleting it..................ans.....remotely deleted, programs ................

Are you aware if major corp use?...............no
Memory card in phone? correct
witness said sim card, no memory card.............
Did you ask det Young whether there were pieces of info about the phone that you didn't have? Witness only tried to get access code so he could unload the phone.

Kurtz asks witness to read text message. May 15, 2008, "Katie needs milk." 1:30 pm.................phone ### given.............

IMHO, it appears he's trying to show NO INFO deleted.....

Wait when was that text message from about that said "K needs milk"?

BBM~~(ETA)

But he said that Cisco sent the correct 32 character number..so it did not get erased that way...This is Brad's phone NOT Nancy's by the way JiminW..and It wasnt collected until Oct. 2008...and likely sent directly to FBI for downloading of data on that phone...At least thats what I have heard from this witness and concluded..

Interesting the FBI cell phone expert has difficulty navigating this phone but it was soooooo suspicious for BC not to be able to do it.

Is being a data extractor the same as being an end user of the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee