State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting the FBI cell phone expert has difficulty navigating this phone but it was soooooo suspicious for BC not to be able to do it.
Who do you suppose installed that fancy schmancy encrytion code that even an electronic forensic physicist had never seen?

Interesting the FBI cell phone expert has difficulty navigating this phone but it was soooooo suspicious for BC not to be able to do it.

There is a difference between what Kurtz was asking the witness and BC hitting the big green button to get his recent call history.

MOO

I would consider having the diamond reset into something else. But maybe because this case became so public BC couldn't just walk into little old jewelry store without being recognized. Plus for the most part the stores have video security.

Possibly a mistake on BC's part due to the fact that this missing persons case went crazy far more quickly than BC anticipated.

Well he could have taken the diamond out and disposed of the necklace. That isn't hard to do.

And he just proved the State did not hand over all of the discovery. NICE. Jury will take that one home later.

May 15, 08 IIRC

So maybe NC's past practice would have been to text BC regarding items needed to be picked up rather than a phone call.

Much easier to text someone that talk with them - especially if 'in hate mode".

But then I don't think NC was alive to do either.

too bad the defense has no evidence, we just have to listen to them try and disparage pros witness

This is the prosecutions witness. They are cross-examining, and doing an effective job at it. The defense is not presenting evidence at this time.

Where is Dr. Lightman from "Lie to Me" would love to have him just read BC's facial expressions. Wow a slight smirk/smile?

Cisco. Standard software load on a Cisco issued cell phone.

So Brad sent his cell to another Cisco employee to download software? The same Brad who developed and tested Cisco products?? That's really reaching, IMO.

I think if it CAME with the software already installed, defense would have been ALL OVER that one.

Kurtz is digging on the FBI guy again.

He has dragged him from the stand to look at a picture at the defense table/first row of the audience.

Zellinger semi-objects (because it is VERY circus like) to wandering around the court-room questioning.

"We are short on time, I'll allow it."

Kurtz shows witness call info. Is this like what you'd see on the cellphone?
No.............
Is it possible that information stored on a server would actually contain more info than the phone itself would hold? Yes
There was no password required into sim card? correct
Were you able to determine if the phone had ever been reset? NO
Is the use of the term 'memory card' the same as 'data card.' .......I'd call it a 'memory card.' It could use one.

Did you look for web or data history for July 12? no
Asked to? no
Kurtz submits electronic verision of witness report.....videos and photos extracted from cellphone...............court ok's..............

REDIRECT BY PROS

You were asked about web and data history, can you tell if that's the same condition as July 12? NO
Witness can't tell if someone was using as cellphone.
Lifetime of phone 31 minutes....................
Witness wasn't aware of 31 minutes of lifetime.

~~~my words~~~~If only 31 minutes, but there'd been data showing it had been used a lot, could you tell if it had been reset....................ANSWER, just that it had been reset at that time????????~~~

Sorry, this is confusing me, fran

Do you know with that phone, do you know what applications were on that phone in 2008? no

KURTZ AGAIN QUESTIONS.....................

He wants witness to step down. No batter on it and he has no way to keep it from going off if he unplugs it........Judge doesn't know scope of redirect....

Witness looking at computer at def table. Can he read text? Appears witness having difficulty.

Can you see where there's previous reset on the phone? It says no previous reset......

Lifetime calls? can't hear witness, it's muffled

imho~~appears computer info indicates NO RESET on phone~~

PROS
What were you just looking at? Witness isn't sure......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018