State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text messages give a beep to call your attention to the fact you got a text. If I hear it ring...I hear it beep.

Yes, a beep. But not a continuous beeping. A call will ring the phone for 30 seconds or so instead of a single beep.

Okay, I have a dumb question. When a witness is blacked out on the feed, are spectators still allowed in the courtroom? (If so, I may go over for the afternoon.)

Yes, spectators are still allowed. That's why I don't 'get it'? It's not like there aren't other people there viewing, listening. I don't understand why we can't listen and just not have the camera directed at the witness?

Can someone please clarify the 31 mins vs the 31 hours testimony because I was distracted when that was going on. He didn't say it was 31 hours, did he?

Yes, a beep. But not a continuous beeping. A call will ring the phone for 30 seconds or so instead of a single beep.

It depends on how it is set up. When I get a text message it says, "Message for you sir." (Ala Monty Python and the Holy Grail fame.)

Yes, spectators are still allowed. That's why I don't 'get it'? It's not like there aren't other people there viewing, listening. I don't understand why we can't listen and just not have the camera directed at the witness?

Or at least just black it out and give us the audio.

So is anyone going to 'tweet' what's being said in court? I don't know how to tweet? I have never either tweeted nor been tweeted. :(

What's bad about this is like Dismukes, we can't get context to the answers via twitter.

So Brad sent his cell to another Cisco employee to download software? The same Brad who developed and tested Cisco products?? That's really reaching, IMO.

I think if it CAME with the software already installed, defense would have been ALL OVER that one.

Nobody said anything about Brad sending his cellphone to somebody to download anything. It DID come with the software already on it, enterprise software managed by Cisco. That is what the defense is explaining right now, the good messaging and credant. Chris Fry also discussed and it was in the email the FBI guy apparently chose to ignore.

Making it out to be some convoluted software download scenario just confuses the issue.

Okay, I have a dumb question. When a witness is blacked out on the feed, are spectators still allowed in the courtroom? (If so, I may go over for the afternoon.)

LOL!! Funny. Only if you promise to go in blindfolded and wearing ear muffs :floorlaugh:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cary police detective <modsnip> is now testifying. Can't show his face. We're awaiting notes from courtroom & will tweet. #coopertrial
58 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So is anyone going to 'tweet' what's being said in court? I don't know how to tweet? I have never either tweeted nor been tweeted. :(

My tweets are real. LOL!! I have the Ellen DeGeneres T-shirt that says that! I love twitter.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cary police detective <modsnip> is now testifying. Can't show his face. We're awaiting notes from courtroom & will tweet. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
WRAL is not streaming #CooperTrial right now due to a witness on the stand who can't be recorded. We'll get notes from courtroom & tweet.

wral wral news in nc
cary police detective<modsnip> is now testifying. Can't show his face. We're awaiting notes from courtroom & will tweet. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago favorite retweet reply
»
wral news in nc
wral wral news in nc
wral is not streaming #coopertrial right now due to a witness on the stand who can't be recorded. We'll get notes from courtroom & tweet.

thanks!!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det.<modsnip>: Worked for Cary police in 2008 when case occurred. Had custody of computers from Cooper home & took them to FBI. #coopertrial

Gracielee, if you want the tweets 'live', go to Twitter.com and sign up for an account. Then search WRAL and you can get the tweets yourself. I was just there and noticed there are several that appear to be coming from the courtroom--and several more saying how stupid it is that the live testimony can't be shown yet there are people in the courtroom watching and listening.....and looking at the law enforcement man. He was in charge of computers back in 2008.

LOL!! Funny. Only if you promise to go in blindfolded and wearing ear muffs :floorlaugh:

LMAO. That is hilarious, Annie. I bet he wouldn't get very far with a blindfold and ear muffs on. It wouldn't be a bad idea. I would go just to see the blindfold and ear muffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee