State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I found twitter, found an old OLD account someone created for me years ago to follow them during a hurricane, in fact it was the big hurricane in N.O., Katrina?? Anyway, my trusty notebook I store all my accounts and passwords in, coughed it up for me. I put in WRAL, but I don't see any trial people? I just see general type?? What am I doing wrong?

gracie, you aren't doing anything wrong, there is only the general acct WRAL, not separate trial acct.

You can also look under the search #coopertrial to see what other people are saying about the trial.

FYI, you don't need a twitter acct, to read the tweets.

:)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
<modsnip>: Worked for Cary police in 2008 when case occurred. Had custody of computers from Cooper home & took them to FBI. #coopertrial

I believe I searched #coopertrial on my twitter

I guess I'm kind of confused as to how to search even. :( When I put in #coopertrial, I did pull up TLynnNews /reporter at WRAL.... is that one of them to follow then?

LMAO. That is hilarious, Annie. I bet he wouldn't get very far with a blindfold and ear muffs on. It wouldn't be a bad idea. I would go just to see the blindfold and ear muffs.

Heh heh, cody. After all the big secrecy (understood & respected) I was actually jealous FD might go in, lol. (And, fwiw, right after posting that my puter frozeup on me! He who laughs last...?). May not agree on BC's guilt, but humor is to be shared generously in here, methinks!

Under a judge's order, certain witnesses in the Brad Cooper murder trial cannot be recorded. Live coverage will resume once that testimony is complete. Please stay tuned.

Given that this is a protected witness, we need to be very careful here.

Please do not post names (yes I know the media did), badge numbers or any other identifying information.

If you post what is tweeted, please be very careful of what you say so that you are not posting any identifying information.

If you have questions, send me or one of the other mods a pm and we will do our best to answer you, okay?

Thanks - this is not to stifle the discussion but to ensure that we follow the rules for protection of the witness laid down by the Court.

Salem

Somebody help me out here in recalling something...

So I remember seeing the pictures published to the jury of NC shoes (a complete left-right pair). I also remember seeing a picture published to the jury of 3 or 4 different pairs of shoes (only 1 of these 'pairs' was actually two similar -but different- same-foot shoes).

Am I remembering this right? Where did the complete pair come from? :confused

I guess I'm kind of confused as to how to search even. :( When I put in #coopertrial, I did pull up TLynnNews /reporter at WRAL.... is that one of them to follow then?

I will post all tweets ...they are on lunch now so no tweets..when I post in the title it says tweets from wral

DO NOT POST PICTURES OR NAME MINORS, PLEASE.

Salem

Me too! Confused. What was that all about, then?:maddening:

Both Mr. & Mrs. Rentz testified about this...

Short story is: When they were visiting Brad & Nancy, HM was brought up one night - Brad denied having an affair with her - and said he was going to sue HM for defamation of character.

Short story is: When they were visiting Brad & Nancy, HM was brought up one night - Brad denied having an affair with her - and said he was going to sue HM for defamation of character.

Thank you, DogWood. My bad: should have automatically guessed the "H" factor here and absorbed more closely earlier.

Guess that's a fairly typical response in any marriage/partnership ... when "caught" in a trilogy (or ... a menagerie as some may prefer) ... Tks again for clarifying.

At which time Donna Rentz said "Go for it, Brad!!"

Thank you, DogWood. My bad: should have automatically guessed the "H" factor here and absorbed more closely earlier.

Guess that's a fairly typical response in any marriage/partnership ... when "caught" in a trilogy (or ... a menagerie as some may prefer) ... Tks again for clarifying.

No problem!

Gorealtors added the best part!

Right. Am I the only one who feels the Rentz family dynamic was a bit weird?

Hi RN. Why is this response a "weird" dynamic of this family? At the time, I'm sure they were convinced by BC's adamant response - to the point of a law suit.

If it were my dau - and my Son-I/L responded as vehemently, I'd back my dau - and SIL - and vociferously back claims or statements to get "the infidels" well out of my dau's emotional stress levels.

Seems NC's family also believed BC vehement denials. They'd have backed him to quash ill rumor or ill repute. IMOO - their endorsing his wishes shows NC's family supported BC's actions to preserve the marriage (further support to NC in the long run).

Just my take ...

Maybe he will have short testimony and they will

Yes, maybe they're just gonna show chain of custody, and what he did, and we'll get to go back into the courtroom....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018