State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI special agent Gregory Johnson is now on the stand. He's part of the Computer Analysis Response Team. #coopertrial

Here we sit....missing critical testimony.....the very least they could do is submit the text of testimony to us here on WS. I mean it is Monday, partial day Wednesday, half day Friday.....what's a gal/guy to do??????

Ugh these protected witnesses are really throwing a monkey wrench into our sleuthing!

FBI special agent with computer forensics team is on the stand.

For the life of me I don't know why the WRAL people can't tweet SOMETHING.

Hi RN. Why is this response a "weird" dynamic of this family? At the time, I'm sure they were convinced by BC's adamant response - to the point of a law suit.

If it were my dau - and my Son-I/L responded as vehemently, I'd back my dau - and SIL - and vociferously back claims or statements to get "the infidels" well out of my dau's emotional stress levels.

Seems NC's family also believed BC vehement denials. They'd have backed him to quash ill rumor or ill repute. IMOO - their endorsing his wishes shows NC's family supported BC's actions to preserve the marriage (further support to NC in the long run).

Just my take ...

Hi Polk - It's not just this response, which I realize was tongue-in-cheek and not the best example. By a weird dynamic, I mean it seems the parents were very involved in the lives of their adult children. It seems they knew everything, were still lending them money, and their input/approval was needed for most aspects (such as paintings).

Also, when Mrs. Rentz testified. She testified to phone conversations NC had with Mr. Rentz, but when referring to both of them she stated "we" and testified to it as though it was first hand knowledge...even when she was not on the phone call.

Mrs. Rentz also testified several times things like "we told her to xyz". Again, it's considering her and her husband as one person. I also thought it was presumptive to tell an adult child what to do, rather than listen and offer advice if it is requested.

NC's family is clearly in a great deal of pain, and they were obviously very close. I'm not belittling that in any way. I simply noticed they seem to be VERY involved in each other's lives.

FBI special agent Gregory Johnson is going to tell the jury how they check the computers. the FBI does not want us to know how they do it. ancient Chinese secret

Hi Polk - It's not just this response, which I realize was tongue-in-cheek and not the best example. By a weird dynamic, I mean it seems the parents were very involved in the lives of their adult children. It seems they knew everything, were still lending them money, and their input/approval was needed for most aspects (such as paintings).

Also, when Mrs. Rentz testified. She testified to phone conversations NC had with Mr. Rentz, but when referring to both of them she stated "we" and testified to it as though it was first hand knowledge...even when she was not on the phone call.

Mrs. Rentz also testified several times things like "we told her to xyz". Again, it's considering her and her husband as one person. I also thought it was presumptive to tell an adult child what to do, rather than listen and offer advice if it is requested.

NC's family is clearly in a great deal of pain, and they were obviously very close. I'm not belittling that in any way. I simply noticed they seem to be VERY involved in each other's lives.

I found them to be just the opposite. Brad was the one using *we* all the time in his depositions IMO. Long after Nancy was dead, he was still using *we*. Mr. Rentz went out of his way to state 'he only gave advice or discussed, when he was asked for an opinion.' He also stated that he and Donna felt brad & nancy needed to stop borrowiing money from them, take on their own problems within their house. something along those lines, as to the everyday household repairs, furnace, leaky plumbing, etc. If you recall, when a lot of the serious problems arose, the Rentz's were on a cruise in china, was it? They were being contacted for help, not the other way around. So no, I didn't find the dynamics to be skewed IMO. I thought the Cooper family a bit odd. No shows at the wedding, graduation, never met nephew, etc. They seemed quite a fractured and distant family IMO.

FBI special agent Gregory Johnson is going to tell the jury how they check the computers. the FBI does not want us to know how they do it. ancient Chinese secret

Well I hope our snoops are taking detailed notes then, perhaps we can sell 'em on ebay. :great::floorlaugh::banghead:

DO NOT POST PICTURES OR NAME MINORS, PLEASE.

Salem

This is the final warning on this subject. The next time a post includes a picture or the names of the minors there will be severe consequences. You may always include a link and direct posters where they may find the pictures. Do Not Post the Pictures Here.

<sigh>

Yall take good notes. I'm going yard flower shopping.

Is he undercover too?

Heh heh, cody. After all the big secrecy (understood & respected) I was actually jealous FD might go in, lol. (And, fwiw, right after posting that my puter frozeup on me! He who laughs last...?). May not agree on BC's guilt, but humor is to be shared generously in here, methinks!

I don't know if BC is guilty or not, but my views on evidence produced so far differ from yours, but hey we do share similar love of humor.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Nov. 07 email from Nancy to Brad: "I really didn't see myself in this situation. Always thought I'd be w/ someone like my dad

Thanks for this insight. I think it's interesting that you mentioned their use of "we" in discussions because some on here get very offended when BC uses "we" in the same fashion when he speaks. It seems to be a colloquialism or something. Like the southern y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14