State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that I'm not allowed to have opinions about Nancy's actions, yet everyone else is allowed to state Brad's thoughts and analyze his actions (such as cleaning) as if they were fact? I'm basing my statement on her friend testifying that Nancy cut him off sexually. There has been no testimony that she had some medical condition preventing her from having sex, so control is the obvious reason.

Sure there has, Nancy Cooper reportedly had between 4 & 6 miscarriages. That is quite a lot in their short marriage IMO. Two children and 5 miscarriages in 8 years. Seems like a lot to me. There has been no testimony that I've heard describing NC as vindictive or manipulative to the degree you suggest IMO. Quite the contrary, her emails, notes, emotional ups & downs suggest a woman who was extremely confused by her husbands lack of attention towards her. Lack of concern as to her well-being and happiness over the course of many years of marriage. Many women would have cut and run long before this. At the first hint of the supposed affair with heather. But nancy kept trying to pull her marriage together. To me anyway, that doesn't suggest someone you described. I see a woman craving some sort of romance in her life, from her husband. And oh yeah, I meant to mention the chrones disease in the health dept. along with the miscarriages. I'd guess in order to have that many miscarriages, nancy had other *female* issues. MOO.

IIRCC, those 5 miscarriages were within a year or so, BEFORE their first child.

I could be wrong, but I THINK that was the time period.

JMHO
fran

Didn't KL testify that NC showed up at an event in Canada with a date that was not her husband - fairly early on in the marriage? And that KL said that it was not acceptable?

Again - if so - that may explain some of the infidelity issues.

^Yes, her sister said that Nancy showed up to her wedding less than 5 months into her marriage with Brad and said she was going to stay in Canada and not go back to NC. Said that she had met a guy and brought him to her sisters wedding...not Brad.

seems odd to me that her affairs are not talked about on here by anyone...

I'm new here...can anyone tell me what evidence the prosecution has in this case?

What did they use to bring this to trial? So far the guy seems not guilty from what little I have read/

She went to the doctor specifically for STD testing in April '08, which shows a possibility she was involved with someone. Remember, she was told of the affair (by BC) in 12/07, so why would she wait 4 months to make sure she hadn't picked up an STD (if it was supposed to be from his affair(s))?
If she was testing for HIV, it could be 3-6 months since the last unprotected encounter/exposure before it shows in a blood test. FWIW

http://www.outreachinc.org/faq.php

Well, I wished I waited until tomorrow to go to court. Most of the afternoon covered 2006-2007 e-mails on Brad's IBM laptop as well as e-mails he intercepted from Nancy's nc.rr.com account, the last he read after 9PM on Friday 7-11-08. I assume he will soon get to his web activity and other e-mails sent directly to Brad, including the one he read after 10PM on 7-11-08.

The FBI agent looked like Efrem Zimbalist, Jr in his early 40's.

Oh I always liked him, along with Jack Lord. One of my girlfriends used to always tell me my husband looked just like a young Jack Lord. :) I hope one of the G-Men looks a bit like Steve McGarrett. :hot:

Wonder why the text of that email was not disclosed????

that is exceedingly creepy.

although they seemed to email WAY more about way more person things than I do - and I have been known to instant message hubby or text him from another room -but we usually talk about important things.

Defense motion to supress the text? I dunno.

I'd love to know the context.

With regard to emailing - it doesn't sound like they were talking much during that part of the marriage. Not sure they could stand to be in the same room with each other either...

But - why not disclose it - leaving it out there hanging is just weird. I guess if it's some sad story about "please come back, I want to work things out, the girls need you" - we'll hear about it on cross.... I'd rather have the pros disclose it and address it instead of hiding it because it might not be favorable to them - I'd rather take the wind out of the defenses' sails.

Did we see any emails BACK from Brad to Nancy when she was complaining about how he treated her? I'd like to get a sense of the dialogue between them, or, if he didn't respond, or was cold, etc. Lots of emails FROM Brad to other women showing his sensitive side - would like to see how he interacted with Nancy. Then - if we see the 7/15 email - we'll see if it is phony or not. And by phony, I mean insincere, not "fake".

My guess, is that the Defense NEVER wants the jurors to know.

IIRCC, those 5 miscarriages were within a year or so, BEFORE their first child.

I could be wrong, but I THINK that was the time period.

JMHO
fran

You could be right, I thought there were a couple between the girls too? Has there been any word on why so many miscarriages? If so, I missed it.

Well, I think before today we all knew that BC was just an awful husband and all today did was reinforce that thought. He treated that woman like she didn't matter to him, physically and emotionally. I have no idea how they wound up conceiving two children but it's pretty apparent that these are two people that shouldn't have been married.

That being said, nothing that was introduced today proves to me he killed his wife. If that makes me a horrible person, so be it. He was horrible to her, but there is nothing that indicates (from this behavior) that shows him capable of murder. I hope there is more to the computer forensics, such as urls visited and google searches.

Seems to me that Nancy was teh bad person in this marriage...she was at a wedding with ANOTHER man just months after her and Brad married...she lied and exaggerated all her stories to her friends and spent all their money...I feel bad for Brad. They are REALLY trying to cover up her affairs and boyfriends on the side and emails and such...i know she isnt on trial and she is the victim but I feel for Brad...the poor guy had it bad.

My guess is that email has to do with the kids trial and not with this one...you cant use evidence of that trial for this...same with that Witness that was "accidently" not edited out of the pros deposition of Brad Cooper.

Why hasnt the child been DNA tested? I think the family and pros are scared its not Brads.

My guess is that is has to do with the kids trial and not with this one...you cant use evidence of that trial for this...same with that Witness that was "accidently" not edited out of the pros deposition of Brad Cooper.

Why hasnt the child been DNA tested? I think the family and pros are scared its not Brads.

They did take DNA samples from the children if I remember correctly.

Nancy's behavior needs to be studied in the way it can explain some of Brad's behaviors. I think we stray from being good sleuths when we point to every trait or action of Brad's to supporting out theory of him being a killer.

For example -
He had affairs -> that means he killed her
He was controlling with the money -> then he killed her
He yelled at her at preschool -> that means he killed her
He left dishes in the sink when she was at the beach -> that means he killed her

When in fact - some things can be rather easily explained and few people would be this "one dimensional" and be able to blend into society. so - looking at it this way:

For example -
He had affairs -> he was an unfaithful jerk
He was controlling with the money -> either he was trying to get them to live within their means (like the Rentz's told them to) or - he knew they were divorcing and he wasn't going to give her one red cent more than absolutely necessary.
He yelled at her at preschool -> maybe she was yelling at him? they appeared to have no issued having screaming matches. Maybe he was trying to get to know the girls better and she was not allowing it? (regardless of his motivation...)
He left dishes in the sink when she was at the beach -> maybe he's just a dirty slob and this was his passive aggressive way to get back at her for having fun while he stayed at work?

Again - none of these things make him Prince Charming - but - a lot of these actions can be explained by a full blown dysfunctional marriage.

I don't believe anyone here thinks that ANY of NC's action could explain being killed - but - the dynamic needs to be explored because not everything Brad did means he's a killer.

Yet all of the above is surprisingly gone, INCLUDING Nancy's testimony, a costly divorce and years of support.

Didn't KL testify that NC showed up at an event in Canada with a date that was not her husband - fairly early on in the marriage? And that KL said that it was not acceptable?

Again - if so - that may explain some of the infidelity issues.

Her Dad testified that he didn't consider it an affair.

Not sure what that meant tho -

Didn't Brad tell Nancy he was "in love" with Heather? Do we know if they actually had plans to be together after he and Nancy seperated? Wonder if he's made any "confessions" to her?

That's what I recall, Wyn -- about the "in love" stuff. And did he tell her it had been going on for 2 years -- or did she hear it from someone else. I'm not positive...

so he didnt KNOW if they had sex or even kissed...here-say?

basically she shows up with a guy that isnt her husband at her sisters wedding and everything is just meant to be peachy?

she heard it from others...not Brad.

she exaggerated it they said iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members