State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...and yes, let's throw in disturbing too!! :gasp:

OK, lol. Agreed. Dark, creepy, scary ... maybe even twisted. May or may not be found guilty of murder. IMOO, I think he is G. But .... this guy is way off the Richter Scale in terms of normalcy. In fact, he may get more dates *behind* bars than if he escapes the penal system with his currently listed (and proven) lies and deception!

Thank God I'm NOT the pen-pal type!!

I understand how some people thinks the State has repeated the same information through different witnesses, and feel it is over done. In my opinion, with regard to his affairs and this email creepy testimony...it is effective. You come to a point where you just feel like he was a super freak that was out of control in regards to the ending of his marriage and how it was going to effect him financially and otherwise. He is coming off as a very desperate, obsessed husband. JMO

ncsu95 - if "sex" is so required for the health and well being of the human male - it can be done alone, you know.....

I am kinda joking - but if he were looking for an outlet for sexual energy - he had options that didn't involve BJs in the car or trips to France. And there's always that divorce option.

What really makes me sad is that I don't believe these folks had any business having kids - there were such deeply rooted problems with this marriage - I don't understand why anyone thinks that kids will make a poor marriage better. And - if we find out he's a killer - those kids could have also been in real danger - esp if they had awakened. I can't get past that.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI agent: Brad e-mailed Nancy on July 14, 2008, two days after she went missing. (Text of email not disclosed in court). #coopertrial

Emailed her the day she was found...

Emailed her the day she was found...

Wonder why the text of that email was not disclosed????

that is exceedingly creepy.

although they seemed to email WAY more about way more person things than I do - and I have been known to instant message hubby or text him from another room -but we usually talk about important things.

ncsu95 - if "sex" is so required for the health and well being of the human male - it can be done alone, you know.....

I am kinda joking - but if he were looking for an outlet for sexual energy - he had options that didn't involve BJs in the car or trips to France. And there's always that divorce option.

What really makes me sad is that I don't believe these folks had any business having kids - there were such deeply rooted problems with this marriage - I don't understand why anyone thinks that kids will make a poor marriage better. And - if we find out he's a killer - those kids could have also been in real danger - esp if they had awakened. I can't get past that.

It shouldn't have to be done alone (at least not most or some of the time). But of course, they didn't have a healthy marriage.

FBI agent: Brad e-mailed Nancy on July 14, 2008, two days after she went missing. (Text of email not disclosed in court)

Wow!

Perhaps he was going for the "Drew Peterson" defense.. The mother of my kids ran (literally) off with her lover :floorlaugh: this was obviously sent before the dogwalker found poor Nancy (where Brad left her)..It sure appears with his continued snooping of Nancy's emails, he has some voyeuristic tendencies...I wonder just how long this really went on??..Amazing I'll bet Brad thought he cleaned his computer reall really good....Wonder if he is still smirking after all this :waitasec:

Wonder why the text of that email was not disclosed????

that is exceedingly creepy.

although they seemed to email WAY more about way more person things than I do - and I have been known to instant message hubby or text him from another room -but we usually talk about important things.

Probably because it was written as if she had run off with someone.

In the past several years, however, North Carolina juries have become even more generous, in 1997 alone handing down $1.2 million against a female paramour in Forsyth County and awarding another jilted wife $1 million in Alamance County and a deceived husband $243,000 in Wake County. In late 1999, a judge in Durham County valued compensatory damages in a case brought by a husband against his wife's lover at less than $3,000 in compensatory damages but the judge still awarded $40,000 in punitive damages on the criminal conversation claim. Since our Supreme Court refused to abolish these causes of action in 1984 and since our legislature has also shown no strong interest in doing so since that time, sizeable damage awards remain a real possibility in North Carolina. At the present time, more than 200 alienation actions are filed in an average year.

http://www.advancingwomen.com/divorce/20419.php

Huge eye-opener. less! Tku - incredible stuff. A "thanks-button" was not enough for this post. Had to comment. Wowzers ...

Polk

That's different from what I'm talking about. My wife and I have gone weeks without sex many times. And I definitely wanted to during that time. And no, I never thought about going elsewhere. But that is completely different from saying I'm done having sex with you forever. If that was the case, why would she care that he was sleeping with other people? Really, why would that upset her? It was a control issue with her much like money was a control issue with him.

And you know this, how? You know Nancy Coopers feelings, emotions, motives or lack there of, how exactly? Neither sex nor money have ever been control issues in my marriage. If they are in yours, you still can't project those on to Nancy IMO.

I understand how some people thinks the State has repeated the same information through different witnesses, and feel it is over done. In my opinion, with regard to his affairs and this email creepy testimony...it is effective. You come to a point where you just feel like he was a super freak that was out of control in regards to the ending of his marriage and how it was going to effect him financially and otherwise. He is coming off as a very desperate, obsessed husband. JMO

You are right. Even if the technical testimony went over the juror's heads they will remember this sort of testimony for years to come.

I do not mind telling you that I am 60 years old, retired, and a widow. My late husband was the love of my life and I simply cannot imagine anyone else.

Now that was too much information about me, but I hope it answered your question. I am too old fashioned I suppose, but no man OR woman has to have sex outside the marriage. The thing called divorce works fairly well, I am told.

As for the portion of your post I have bolded; BC did not have to accept anything, and no one mentioned he should live celibate! He could have left the marriage, but chose to murder his wife instead, IMO.

Once divorced or living apart, go after anything he or she wants to. Now that is just my take on this situation.

MOO

At the risk of sounding sappy...I'm glad you are here. I enjoy your thoughtful posts and opinions! Sorry for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TawnyTRC