State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to get out of here. I'm feeling wild today and I don't want a T.O.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brett Wilson emails Nancy: "Then be careful." #coopertrial
8 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brett Wilson emails Nancy: Are you safe? Nancy: Yes, I am, thanks. He is just really mad right now. He will get over it. #coopertrial
50 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What's the date of this e-mail traffic?

Well, I wished I waited until tomorrow to go to court. Most of the afternoon covered 2006-2007 e-mails on Brad's IBM laptop as well as e-mails he intercepted from Nancy's nc.rr.com account, the last he read after 9PM on Friday 7-11-08. I assume he will soon get to his web activity and other e-mails sent directly to Brad, including the one he read after 10PM on 7-11-08.

The FBI agent looked like Efrem Zimbalist, Jr in his early 40's.

Did they mention in court why wouldn't disclose the content of the email that Brad sent to Nancy on July 14th; the day her body was found?

I welcome your input on anything, ncsu so you should be able to give your opinion on anything you want. I might point out though that it probably won't be received well here by many, but I think all comments should be permitted. I have heard absolutely no testimony that NC had a medical condition preventing her from having sex. That is unless it is the tumor on her lung (s) that might be extremely serious.

It is known she did have Crohns Disease and has had 5 miscarriages during the 8 years of their marriage...If you dont think much about Crohns, then please do look it up..It can and does become very debilitating.. Just saying medical conditions were in HER medical Hx....Then you add to that feeling alienated and left out of her husbands life dating back to her first years of marriage (Before Children), feeling unloved and abandonned in a foreign country (outside of Canada), unable to work, HAD few friends in the beginning few years....I really dont begrudge Nancy for not putting out to her husband..Men dont understand sometimes, but women really do come Venus dont ya know! Women do need to be nurtured and shown love ( not sex) and respect. Money and things do NOT make it for most women.

Obviously they did have sex giving her 5 miscarriages, and she did give birth a few years before she was murdered..Soooo, then since Nancy was NOT with-holding sex back prior to last child..What was Brad excuse to stray outside of his marriage?? It has been rumored he had an affair with a wife of some Cisco coworker (before Nancy actually moved down to NC), then of Course HM 2004, then Ce....from France too..Brad is just indicating his true nature there..and had nothing to do with Nancy cutting him off..it is entirely Brad's issue of inability to be faithful!! No more No less!! JMOO

Well, I think before today we all knew that BC was just an awful husband and all today did was reinforce that thought. He treated that woman like she didn't matter to him, physically and emotionally. I have no idea how they wound up conceiving two children but it's pretty apparent that these are two people that shouldn't have been married.

That being said, nothing that was introduced today proves to me he killed his wife. If that makes me a horrible person, so be it. He was horrible to her, but there is nothing that indicates (from this behavior) that shows him capable of murder. I hope there is more to the computer forensics, such as urls visited and google searches.

I'm surprised she didn't kill him.

I'm surprised she didn't kill him.

I'm surprised she didn't attempt to leave much sooner, even before she confirmed the HM affair.

This case is a prime example on how something as sacred as marriage can turn so very ugly. And that's not even bringing into the fact that someone died.

My guess is that email has to do with the kids trial and not with this one...you cant use evidence of that trial for this...same with that Witness that was "accidently" not edited out of the pros deposition of Brad Cooper.

Snipped to address this point only...

The email from Brad to Nancy was sent July 14th - the day her body was found. There was no custody hearing for him to email her about at that point. ETA: That he knew of.

Hope I'm understanding what you are trying to say about the email...the one from the 14th correct?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI agent: Brad e-mailed Nancy on July 14, 2008, two days after she went missing. (Text of email not disclosed in court). #coopertrial

What is the purpose of withholding the content of the e-mail?

well if its in the pros favor then why did they leave it out?

may have actually been helpful to Brad and they just decided to leave it out...im sure it may come out in defenses cross tomorrow.

and thats what i guessed...sorry.

I don't post nearly as much as I would like to because every time I do, I get at least 6-7 replies that are filled with emotion and snide remarks. It gets old so I keep a lot of things to myself. I can't tell you how many times I have written posts and then decide not to send them because I know my opinions are really not popular here. But I do think he is innocent, not just that there's not enough evidence. I don't think he did it.

Sunshine, I always appreciate your thoughts. As I mentioned to NCSU95 I am trying very hard to see everything from a point of view that isn't based on my dislike and distaste from Brad. I absolutely realize there hasn't been any evidence to prove that he is guilty.
Keep on posting, please.

I'm surprised she didn't attempt to leave much sooner, even before she confirmed the HM affair.

This case is a prime example on how something as sacred as marriage can turn so very ugly. And that's not even bringing into the fact that someone died.

And the dynamics in this case are not uncommon...sadly.

What is the purpose of withholding the content of the e-mail?

It has likely been ruled as inadmissable due to Highly prejugudial ..which would have been a defense motion to keep OUT of Court???...Maybe someone who knows how to surf thru the documents can find that item?? I suck at that kind of stuff..Sorry...

Prosecution would have brought it out regardless of what it said..and Id bet Defense will NOT touch that with a ten foot poll, or else will/could open that door for publication of it..Thats what I think it means:crazy:

Aside from the length of the call (which PG stated could not exceed 22 seconds) there is no way to initiate a 6:40 remote call without leaving some kind of data trace. None.

There was no such data trace, PG confirmed this. If BC rigged this call he would have had to have done it another way, and so far the pros has offered no testimony to this.

According to a numbe3r's episode, with voip, both initiating and receiving of a call with voip can't be traced. I don't know what all of it means, but thought I throw it in. moo

NCSU95, I enjoy your posts. And every now and then your thoughts help me understand various issues from another point of view.
I have detested Brad Cooper since this case began airing on the news in 2008 and because of my dislike for him I feel strongly that he's guilty. My dislike shouldn't automatically equal guilty, I realize that.
So please continue to post your thoughts as they are always good ones, even if you get negative replies. Even if you get negative replies from me. I am trying very hard to think in terms of his NOT being guilty--and there hasn't been any evidence of his guilt as of yet and he may very well walk. I'm trying to see things from the not guilty point of view--as in he didn't do it, not in the legal sense-- that the pros. didn't prove their case. My overwhelming feel is that he did do it....but as I have said before I am the first who doesn't want to see an innocent man spend the rest of his life in prison.
Ok, I've had a migraine since last Thursday night and my pain meds are not touching it. So if I'm not making sense, please overlook me and try to read between my lines, everybody.

Thank you. Believe it or not, I find Brad Cooper to be a disgusting person as well. I just don't believe he is a murderer.

well if its in the pros favor then why did they leave it out?

may have actually been helpful to Brad and they just decided to leave it out...im sure it may come out in defenses cross tomorrow.

and thats what i guessed...sorry.

I'll bite, what could have been in that email that would have been helpful for BC?

It is known she did have Crohns Disease and has had 5 miscarriages during the 8 years of their marriage...If you dont think much about Crohns, then please do look it up..It can and does become very debilitating.. Just saying medical conditions were in HER medical Hx....Then you add to that feeling alienated and left out of her husbands life dating back to her first years of marriage (Before Children), feeling unloved and abandonned in a foreign country (outside of Canada), unable to work, HAD few friends in the beginning few years....I really dont begrudge Nancy for not putting out to her husband..Men dont understand sometimes, but women really do come Venus dont ya know! Women do need to be nurtured and shown love ( not sex) and respect. Money and things do NOT make it for most women.

Obviously they did have sex giving her 5 miscarriages, and she did give birth a few years before she was murdered..Soooo, then since Nancy was NOT with-holding sex back prior to last child..What was Brad excuse to stray outside of his marriage?? It has been rumored he had an affair with a wife of some Cisco coworker (before Nancy actually moved down to NC), then of Course HM 2004, then Ce....from France too..Brad is just indicating his true nature there..and had nothing to do with Nancy cutting him off..it is entirely Brad's issue of inability to be faithful!! No more No less!! JMOO

Somewhere in the depositions or testimony was something stating that she had been hospitalized at one time in North Carolina for Crohn's disease. Her dad said in his testimony that stress was a trigger that would cause a flare up.

anything that showed he had no idea...maybe he thought she had taken off for Canada as she threatened or that he thought she may check her email at a friends and had ANYTHING in there that showed he cared or was trying to do something to find his missing wife.

it just seems odd that the pros left that out, if it made him look bad say it...otherwise the defense will destroy that with the left out evidence

I met a couple of the female witnesses today. Very nice and much more attractive in person, I might add. Anyway, I mentioned a couple of unnamed posters here think they may somehow be involved in a conspiracy / cover-up.
As expected, their reaction was :
:floorlaugh::laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads