State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder it takes so long to solve crimes ...too much freaking paper work

Oddly, that was something he did on Sat, looked up information on having the house powerwashed, which indicates that the plice provided information to her. I think that if this comes up on appeal and that it is found that she colluded with LE to obtain information for LE, that they helped her write the questions, and they provided her info because this was supposed to be before even the FBI reviewed his computer, and there is nothing in that depo that was about child custody, or very very little, that this may come back to bite both her, the Pros and LE.

Hope springs eternal....

Oddly, that was something he did on Sat, looked up information on having the house powerwashed, which indicates that the plice provided information to her. I think that if this comes up on appeal and that it is found that she colluded with LE to obtain information for LE, that they helped her write the questions, and they provided her info because this was supposed to be before even the FBI reviewed his computer, and there is nothing in that depo that was about child custody, or very very little, that this may come back to bite both her, the Pros and LE.

So let it come up he could have asserted his Fifth Amendment rights - he had a bevy of lawyers at the deposition.

I don't think Kurtz is pushing Det. Daniels button at all. I think Kurtz is making a fool of himself. All of this so call cross examination is serving no good purpose and Kurtz is not scoring any points whatsoever.

IMO Kurtz has no choice but to ask such detail questions. It may not score points with jury or it might, hard to tell. Oh no, no dates on notes. That is probably not good either.

The timeout thing recurs on a 25 minute cycle. And jiggling the mouse does nothing to stop my timeout.

a person has to click on the wording continue watching...if your not watching the video times out

IMO Kurtz has no choice but to ask such detail questions. It may not score points with jury or it might, hard to tell. Oh no, no dates on notes. That is probably not good either.

But then Det. Daniels stated those interview/notes were taken while one or both of the other lead detectives were present and their notes would reflect the dates.

" Rush to Judgement " "Rush to Judgement" :panic:

:anguish:

:slapfight:

:gasp:

Gracie - You are a bit, just a bit, of a Nut!!!!!!!!!! Chuckle, chuckle. You make me laff!!!! Thx.
icon7.gif

Yea, no choice because he is desperate.
He has made zero points to me, and i'm sure the jury will agree

a person has to click on the wording continue watching...if your not watching the video times out

I have clicked on that and it doesn't work. Then I do the refresh and it works.

Hi folks, newbie here. I found the site after hearing of a murder trial of a techie geek guy from a fellow co-worker. I've been absolutely glued since I found this site. I appreciate all the banter, looks like BC is going down. I've seen many complain about the live feed at wral. I found another feed at this website...http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=8020507

Looking forward to following this trial through and catching up with the rest of the site when I can pull away from this one. Excellent site!!

It is also VERY sad that the JUDGE has to clarify questions for Kurtz! He shouldn't have to do that!

Following Kurtz's statement about what is 'not written' anything that was said at any time , 24/7 every second, every minute of the time LE was with BC should have been documented. Makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics