State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtz better be careful with this Det.......He is almost taking over this questioning at this point. Det. Daniels is in charge. Better think before he keeps asking questions or he is gonna get an answer that hurts Brad again.

Now I am thankful for having to pay attention to the live feed and say yes I want to continue watching...........otherwise Kurtz would put me to sleep.

Are you watching this? I guess I just have a completely different perspective of what's going on.

FYI, if this happens in the JY case, I will be at my desk crying the entire trial.

Yep, it does appear you have completely different perspective.
To each his own.....

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Tense moments as defense cross-examines Det. Daniels about the investigation. #coopertrial

Well, Daniels is showing anger which Kurtz wants to see. It is being done on purpose because Kurtz knows how to push his buttons.

I don't think Kurtz is pushing Det. Daniels button at all. I think Kurtz is making a fool of himself. All of this so call cross examination is serving no good purpose and Kurtz is not scoring any points whatsoever.

Was it significant one person in the marriage was missing???

Oh PULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

As much detail as JA went into on her police call regarding Cooper marriage problems, and that BC may have something to do with it, and she met CPD at the Cooper home but none of the Det.s on this case had that information on July 12 until BC said something about it? Come on now...

I think Daniels is getting frustrated, not angry, at Kurtz's questions.

They are pretty ridiculous.

JMO.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense asks Det. Daniels about his record-keeping, especially about seeing scratches on Brad's neck. No pictures taken. #coopertrial

It was already said, Daniels is so much more confident than Young.
He knows how to deal with these pesky defense attorneys.

This poor guy was so stressed he couldn't remember the name of a woman he was engaged to, yet you hold him to remembering other more recent details?? ;-)

When Stubbs asked him whether he had powerwashed the house, yeah that was convincing she had been well prepped herself for things to ask.Here's a guy who, having lived years in filth, finally buckles down and scrubs (certain) hardwood floors all to please his wife (who he wished he wasn't with and who was demanding substantial post divorce support) only to have her murdered by a stranger who ironically dumped her in the very area he had surveyed on his laptop the day before.

I tell you, if I'd been the victim of such coincidences I'd have been shaken too! (nah, j/k).

Oddly, that was something he did on Sat, looked up information on having the house powerwashed, which indicates that the plice provided information to her. I think that if this comes up on appeal and that it is found that she colluded with LE to obtain information for LE, that they helped her write the questions, and they provided her info because this was supposed to be before even the FBI reviewed his computer, and there is nothing in that depo that was about child custody, or very very little, that this may come back to bite both her, the Pros and LE.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Sir, I'm a detective. I look for those things (scratches on neck). I make mental notes. Some things r discussed. #coopertrial

Everybody is on trial except for BC if you follow Kurtz's questioning.

The timeout thing recurs on a 25 minute cycle. And jiggling the mouse does nothing to stop my timeout.

Whyyyyyy did you look in theeeeeeee trunk? Whine, whine, whine....

Det. Daniels has the patience of a saint. I would have already jumped over that wall and throttled the whiny, condescending little defense attorney. :crazy:

6 months ago guy scared her at Harris Teeter, guy followed her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62