Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniels "i'm a detective, that's what I do"

This guy is GOOD.

We listened to how many hours of hashed and rehashed testimony that now has to be addressed. Kurtz is pointing out inconsistencies between Det. notes and narrative reports, testimony, etc. that is very relevant

I bet the jury is staring daggers at Kurtz. :maddening:

Do you think that he has pointed out any discrepancies that make a difference? I am getting so bored that I am tuning it out.

To use a common phrase from here, it is the totality of the evidence, number of discrepancies adding up.

Did Kurtz actually ask if there was more information in a later report than an earlier report? DUH??!!!! What a ridiculous question.:floorlaugh:

We listened to how many hours of hashed and rehashed testimony that now has to be addressed. Kurtz is pointing out inconsistencies between Det. notes and narrative reports, testimony, etc. that is very relevant

But they are so inconsequential--like the salary inconsistency.
What Kurtz is trying to trip him up on are not relative facts that make much difference with respect to the actual murder.
Det. Daniels is standing up for himself, thankfully, and he's not allowing Kurtz to turn the table on him.

Det Daniels instructing Kurtz in police procedure. And Kurtz is not paying attention.

I bet the jury is staring daggers at Kurtz. :maddening:

Well, Daniels is showing anger which Kurtz wants to see. It is being done on purpose because Kurtz knows how to push his buttons.

Oh now Kurtz wants to testify "what I was saying"............................

Condescending comment Kurtz.
Face it, you are fighting a losing battle

This tact little K is taking is not working. I bet the jury is so annoyed. I can imagine them rolling their eyes at this. He just comes across as so whiny.

Please give Kurtz some cheese with that whine!! :banghead:

The deposition wasn't for the murder trial though. Would he had been required to do one if he didn't do one for the custody hearing?

It was for custody, and he would not have been rerquired to one for the murder trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60