State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Cummings to clear this up. This is not his first rodeo either.

JMO

And, speaking of, did they do forensic analysis on that? They want us to think he cleaned the car after hauling her, that is what they are leaving in the air, so I would hope they did. You can never get everything out of those. What would he have done with anything he vaccumed out?

They never tested it.... :seeya:

I think K's strategy at this point is to annoy and bore the jurors to death. It will only be through their death that his client has a hope of delaying the inevitable.

You know who cooked Mr. Cupper's goose?

Mr. Cupper himself.

Probably the first and last meal he ever cooked.

This jury must be looking at Kurtz thinking - "Please sit your sissy azz down so we can go to lunch."

Darn it, the detective didn't list BC's income properly. Let him go!

I think K's strategy at this point is to annoy and bore the jurors to death. It will only be through their death that his client has a hope of delaying the inevitable.

You know who cooked Mr. Cupper's goose?

Mr. Cupper himself.

Probably the first and last meal he ever cooked.

:floorlaugh:

I just had a tremendous laugh at this!

I agree, and I am wondering if he is convicted if this may come back on appeal as a violation of his 5th Amendment right agaisnt self discrimination.

I don't see the difference in the deposition and giving interviews to the media. He chose to speak and did not assert his 5th amendment rights.

Ok then Kurtz, BC killed her because he didn't make enough money. FHS, shut up!! If this is the best he can do, I think the jury will beg for it to be over today!

We listened to how many hours of hashed and rehashed testimony that now has to be addressed. Kurtz is pointing out inconsistencies between Det. notes and narrative reports, testimony, etc. that is very relevant

We listened to how many hours of hashed and rehashed testimony that now has to be addressed. Kurtz is pointing out inconsistencies between Det. notes and narrative reports, testimony, etc. that is very relevant

I just wish trenkle was doing it.

Ah Ha! Detective Daniels is speaking out for himself!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

SMACK!! Get out of the detectives face!! :loser:

Mission accomplished! He does have Det. Daniels pizzed! I am too.

Do you think that he has pointed out any discrepancies that make a difference? I am getting so bored that I am tuning it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member