State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: Brad answered all the questions you posed to him on July 12 & 13. Det. Daniels: That's correct. #coopertrial

I love the line: Better place down at the station to interview. That is very smooth. Yep, it is an Interrogation Room.

This guy is a very good witness. Detective Young could learn a lot from this guy. He answers the questions confidently. Huge contrast versus Young.

Det. Daniels is not letting Kurtz get by with anything. I love this man!

Yep, might be why he was the lead, more experience in investigations and testifying at trial.

Funny how Kurtz accused Det Daniels of asking Brad the same question again and again and now he is asking Det Daniels the same questions again and again :D

He was the last person to have seen the missing person, of course they would want to ask questions of him.

Kurtz makes my skin crawl.

He and Stubbs are two very irritating sounding attorneys. But she is a good interrogator, I will give her that. Of course, now we know where her questions came from. I think they outsmarted both BC and Kurtz.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad denied reading lawyer's emails to Nancy. He had in fact seen them. He tapped into Nancy's email account. #coopertrial

We were told that they were intercepted to the AdventuresofBrad email account. I am wondering why we didn't hear any testimony no that account? Such as how often he accessed it, etc.

Did Brad not have a lawyer with him at this depo? Why didnt they squash this depo? It was not in his best interest to do this. moo

I agree, and I am wondering if he is convicted if this may come back on appeal as a violation of his 5th Amendment right agaisnt self discrimination.

Guys, I REALLY hope you guys are kidding me. I applaud DD for taking the brunt of this and playing connect the dots, but this is HORRIBLE. (strictly from a legal/prosecutoring perspective)

If I go missing while jogging in Cary and the name John Fear flashes on the evening news (silver alert, missing person, WHATEVER) somebody call Donnie Harrison and ask him to check on me.

I agree, and I am wondering if he is convicted if this may come back on appeal as a violation of his 5th Amendment right agaisnt self discrimination.

No, the state did not force him to make those statements. He could have pled the 5th right there during the depo.

awww.............from Kurtz questioning, he's going where BC didn't like being asked the same question over and over and over...........

Let me just say, I've been in a situation where there was, at first, an unexplained death. They do ask you the same thing, over and over and over and over. Just in different words.

IF you are telling the truth, the anwers don't change.

SOP,
JMHO
fran

They also do this in psychological tests. I worked at a nuclear power plant as a co-op during college. I had to take a 600+ question test before I could start work. They asked the same question many times throughout the test, often in slightly different ways.

I think you mean 'incrimination'... LOL.

He and Stubbs are two very irritating sounding attorneys. But she is a good interrogator, I will give her that. Of course, now we know where her questions came from. I think they outsmarted both BC and Kurtz.

Actually, I have the hots for Judge Stubbs.
I loved her voice and style.

Dear Bradley had all of his attorneys at the depo.

they also do this in psychological tests. I worked at a nuclear power plant as a co-op during college. I had to take a 600+ question test before i could start work. They asked the same question many times throughout the test, often in slightly different ways.

mmpi?

Not only did Cooper never say to Detectives "I did not kill my wife," neither did he ever say one word to anyone in Nancy's family. Not one time. Ever. He had months to do so. He never did.

Guys, I REALLY hope you guys are kidding me. I applaud DD for taking the brunt of this and playing connect the dots, but this is HORRIBLE. (strictly from a legal/prosecutoring perspective)

If I go missing while jogging in Cary and the name John Fear flashes on the evening news (silver alert, missing person, WHATEVER) somebody call Donnie Harrison and ask him to check on me.

Huh?

:nevermind:

A person cannot be compelled to testify against themselves. But, the Constitution does not prevent voluntary statements that later turn out to be against the person's self-interest when facts reveal the statement was a pack of lies designed to obscure the commission of murder. A hypothetical scenario there of course. :cheerful:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735