State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not, the BB may have had evidence that gave us an idea of what happened or lead the police in another direction.

Well with what we now know, another direction would have been a total waste of time and resources. Looks like CPD did a superb job by zeroing in on the real killer early on.

So they are proving why and how he became a suspect? To me it's almost going backwards. At this point we were supposed to prove that he is guilty of committing murder, right?

The det is showing how it's the TOTALITY of the evidence and not just ONE piece of circumstances that pointed to homicide!

IMHO, it's like a BIG PUZZLE and if the pieces fit, :behindbar:

Det said - Motive of anger and pent up agression. He just couldn't take it anymore.

JMHO
fran

Maybe not, the BB may have had evidence that gave us an idea of what happened or lead the police in another direction.

They could get the call history from the provider. They could not recover any texts, but if she was calling a man's # repeatedly, I am sure the defense will bring that up.

OK so can someone explain this one to me...

While BC was busy in his office working on his laptop, killing his wife, cleaning up any and all trace of evidence, cleaning the garage, spoofing calls, running back and forth to Harris Teeter, disposing of a Santa's Sleigh worth of physical evidence, when exactly was he sleeping in his bed?

Possibly unmade from Thursday night...

They could get the call history from the provider. They could not recover any texts, but if she was calling a man's # repeatedly, I am sure the defense will bring that up.

And even if they could not get the actual texts - they could get HOW MANY were going back and forth - and if there were tons - then it would be a red flag to me. Otherwise.... what else might we find?

I like how he said 'you take away all the computers/cell phones/etc and what you have left is a domestic dispute'.

I now agree with him. It was basically a snowball that just kept on rolling until it got to the point it did. I never looked it from the angle that in BC's mind, he thinks he's trying to be a good father/husband and it wasn't getting acknowledged by NC. In fact the exact opposite was happening. He finally said I'm done with this.

"How many times did Brad look you in the eye and say I didn't kill my wife" <paraphrasing>.
Never did.

EXCELLENT!!

Ooohhhh Good one!

BC NEVER looked LE in the eye and said, "I did not kill my wife."

Det said BC named himself as a suspect. LE NEVER said he was a POI or a suspect...during the early days.

fran

EXCELLENT!! :woohoo:

:great::rocker::fireworks:

Does that time out thingie on the feed occur on 15 minute cycles, as in 12:00 then 12:15? Mine just needed to be reset and it was exactly at 12:00. Jiggling the mousie doesn't prevent the renewal request.

I like Daniels... doesn't have to check his notes for every question and answer.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad's motive to kill Nancy was anger and pent-up aggression. At some point, he just couldn't take it anymore. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad said Nancy had stain on her dress on July 11. I think there might've been a stain from where he choked her. #coopertrial

Ooohhhh Good one!

BC NEVER looked LE in the eye and said, "I did not kill my wife."

Det said BC named himself as a suspect. LE NEVER said he was a POI or a suspect...during the early days.

fran
But, he was being followed by LE early on. That would make me think I'm a suspect. just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee