State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I am not sure if that's necessary though. We've all seen the video and now it's making everything drag and make jurors antsy.

I bet the jurors are loving every minute of it! I know I am! :great:

Yep he can't remember the name of the gal his was engaged to but he remember's HM's kids names and ages. He was sooooooooooooooooooo helpful in this depo!

I just love the "how many other people were in the closet with you when you were having sex?" question.

Thank you. I am not sure if that's necessary though. We've all seen the video and now it's making everything drag and make jurors antsy.

IMHO, that 's the nature of the beast. Going every little detail, slowly but surly, so nobody misses the point.

This really is what they do in REAL testimony in court. We're just used to computer speed.

JMHO
fran

Someone said earlier - this is brilliant by the Prosecution. Kurtz is laying low...but I am sure cross will be interesting.

WOW great strategy in doing this again since originally jury saw this depo with no interruptions.

Have watched lots of trials and can't remember seeing anything like this. Anyone else?

I have never seen one like this either. It may go down as a first for many things, including computer evidence.

OMG watching this depo with his eyes going down to the left... professionals in body language say that is total lying behavior.. its freaking me out seeing it again knowing so much more info now!
This is really coming to a close you guys! Too bad I won't be able to see this until tonight.. i am trying to work.. boohoo!

Does anyone besides me, who is able to talk to the "air" (and not be at work!) find themselves screaming, "Liar!" from time to time? :scream:

I would advise those watching while at work to stick a sock in their mouths....

Does anyone besides me, who is able to talk to the "air" (and not be at work!) find themselves screaming, "Liar!" from time to time? :scream:

I would advise those watching while at work to stick a sock in their mouths....

Even my dogs believe Brad is guilty at this point.They appreciate the updates.

i think there could be a drinking game here take a shot every time you here
"to the best of my knowledge"

OK so can someone explain this one to me...

While BC was busy in his office working on his laptop, killing his wife, cleaning up any and all trace of evidence, cleaning the garage, spoofing calls, running back and forth to Harris Teeter, disposing of a Santa's Sleigh worth of physical evidence, when exactly was he sleeping in his bed?

IMHO, that 's the nature of the beast. Going every little detail, slowly but surly, so nobody misses the point.

This really is what they do in REAL testimony in court. We're just used to computer speed.

JMHO
fran

This is very effective and very clever on prosecution behalf.

:eek:
Oh, thank goodness! Nancy wasn't in the room when he had sex with Heather in his MARITAL HOME (bedroom!) ehhhh(closet!)

:maddening:
JMHO
fran

AS 'do you have problems with your memory'..........now at this stage of the game that was pure comic relief!

I only wished AS would have asked BC if he bought HM dinner before or after 'sex'?

Sounds like H and Brad would make a perfect pair....:sick:

OK so can someone explain this one to me...

While BC was busy in his office working on his laptop, killing his wife, cleaning up any and all trace of evidence, cleaning the garage, spoofing calls, running back and forth to Harris Teeter, disposing of a Santa's Sleigh worth of physical evidence, when exactly was he sleeping in his bed?
Good question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member