State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie after lie after lie after lie. About everything that might connect him to the disappearance and death of his wife.

He got caught. Big time.

Huge big honkin' lies.

He is so guilty.

Someone said earlier - this is brilliant by the Prosecution. Kurtz is laying low...but I am sure cross will be interesting.

WOW great strategy in doing this again since originally jury saw this depo with no interruptions.

Have watched lots of trials and can't remember seeing anything like this. Anyone else?

BBM
I agree, because Kurtz can't claim any of this was taken out of context. The jury has already seen it in its entirety.

Someone said earlier - this is brilliant by the Prosecution. Kurtz is laying low...but I am sure cross will be interesting.

WOW great strategy in doing this again since originally jury saw this depo with no interruptions.

Have watched lots of trials and can't remember seeing anything like this. Anyone else?

I bet this goes on all day! The jurors are already antsy. They are asking how much longer for the trial. I guess it could go both ways.

If you had the choice to stay home with your kids and answer questions or go to the police station, which would you choose? What difference did it make where he was questioned? The fact is, he did let them question him.

He had already pawned off the children...and if I didn't have anything to do with my spouses disappearance I would go to the Police station...a controlled environment

That picture would scare me in the middle of the night...oh I wish I would not have looked at this!

This is why Jason Young rolled over and accepted a $15MM wrongful death judgement. He knew a deposition would mean a totally sealed coffin when he was finally indicted.

I want to know what kind of shop vac they have that has suction so good it leaves no trace evidence of any sort behind, I want one, because I can never get everything cleaned out of the fibers of the car or trunk. Also, shop vacs are typically very loud, if we are to assume that the LEO's are saying he used it after transferring her in the middle of the night, or early morning when there is hardly any other ambient noise, why anyone hear it?

Because he was inside the garage and the kids were drugged? :waitasec:

I want to know what kind of shop vac they have that has suction so good it leaves no trace evidence of any sort behind, I want one, because I can never get everything cleaned out of the fibers of the car or trunk. Also, shop vacs are typically very loud, if we are to assume that the LEO's are saying he used it after transferring her in the middle of the night, or early morning when there is hardly any other ambient noise, why anyone hear it?

In his two hours running around like a madmen, maybe that was one of his stops - to vacuum out his trunk. Hmmm, maybe that's why he didn't hear the phone ring when the detective called him??!!! Yeah, that's it.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad's attorney said he was willing to help police, but we felt we weren't getting right assistance from Brad. #coopertrial
6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

---------
Obviously, this is totally subjective. Which also means that Kurtz's statement to the press was not inaccurate.

So Brad was trying to say the 'nanner' email was a family email account yet the FBI said it was NC's personal email account.

The det said he was able to view NC's personal emails...

JMHO
fran

How would the FBI know that information?

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: The computer in Brad's office was used after 9:30pm on July 11. That didn't go w/ his story that he was asleep.

He complied with all of Nancy's requests.....:boohoo:

What a guy....:innocent:

Originally Posted by sunshine05
If you had the choice to stay home with your kids and answer questions or go to the police station, which would you choose? What difference did it make where he was questioned? The fact is, he did let them question him.

He had already pawned off the children...and if I didn't have anything to do with my spouses disappearance I would go to the Police station...a controlled environment

Most people involved in investigations don't 'have the choice'. It's a missing person investigation, people are ALWAYS questioned at the PD. That's where they have their *stuff*. PHotos taken, swabs taken for DNA, etc. That's the normal routine followed. If the cops want to record a statement, their equipment is at the station.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad said he slept in bed w/ daughters July 11. Family said that wasn't normal. It appeared he slept in his bed. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

Comparing what BC said in the depo, to what LE had.

This is for BC's answers directly to LE and evidence from other's statements.

hth,
fran

Thank you. I am not sure if that's necessary though. We've all seen the video and now it's making everything drag and make jurors antsy.

Yep, as we have said, that was a long time for a call for Green juice.
If true, it would have been no more than 5 - 10 seconds max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62