Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT!! :woohoo:

:great::rocker::fireworks:

I have high hopes for this Detective, he seems pretty bright right now. Secure, sure of himself, and able to explain clearly what he wants to say. Hang in there, big fella.:great:

awww.............from Kurtz questioning, he's going where BC didn't like being asked the same question over and over and over...........

Let me just say, I've been in a situation where there was, at first, an unexplained death. They do ask you the same thing, over and over and over and over. Just in different words.

IF you are telling the truth, the anwers don't change.

SOP,
JMHO
fran

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor: Did Brad ever say: "I didn't kill my wife." Det. Daniels: He never did. #coopertrial

Does that time out thingie on the feed occur on 15 minute cycles, as in 12:00 then 12:15? Mine just needed to be reset and it was exactly at 12:00. Jiggling the mousie doesn't prevent the renewal request.

When I do that or refresh...I lose my live feed altogether and have to start over.

Daniels is a very seasoned witness.
No way Kurtz gets the upper hand.

Whew!!!

Well, folks, I have gotta say that despite his slowness, :snail: and his er's, um's and ah's, I think our man Cummings did a dayam good job with the eloquent Det. Daniels.

Each time he turned us down to get a full interview. I wanted to be able to type up a statement, but he turned us down. At the station, at the police dept.

Does that time out thingie on the feed occur on 15 minute cycles, as in 12:00 then 12:15? Mine just needed to be reset and it was exactly at 12:00. Jiggling the mousie doesn't prevent the renewal request.

Mine is on some sort of cycle--maybe every 15 minutes. It's driving me crazy....even with the arrow asking if I want to continue or whatever, clicking on the arrow doesn't work. I have to refresh each time.

wral has set time limit on bandwidth,..I am assuming because of complaints of buffering

Poor Brad. Never had an opportunity to answer questions at the house. Like he offered, or anything.

Actually, he said they were taking photographs for prosperity, not posterity.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: Brad answered all the questions you posed to him on July 12 & 13. Det. Daniels: That's correct. #coopertrial

Det. Daniels is not letting Kurtz get by with anything. I love this man!

Clapping out Loud DD 'no one else was married to this missing.....'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members