State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he said he vacuumed at home. I was only speculating based upon Danielle's unbelief that a home shop vac could do the job so well. I speculated that perhaps he used a car wash vac during his road trip on Sat. afternoon. She didn't think that vac was any better than a home shop vac... so it was purely conjecture and what iffing earlier.

Funny how this board starts chasing it's tail when a single poster incorrectly suggests something happened a certain way.

He could have been using wireless and leaning up in the bed. He also could have been using his phone to connect to the network.

I do this all the time. Pretty much almost every night. I lay both girls in bed with me and log onto my laptop and / or blackberry. This is how I get caught up with work, news, web browsing, etc. Why does this seem to strange?

No, I distinctly remember D Daniels saying that along with him getting upset about how NC treated him, there was the money issues also.

He did--just a bit after he was talking about the anger issues. He mentioned the money--and that Brad had not given Nancy her allowance for the week that day.

CaryFrom NJ,

just curious, you seemed adamant Brad could not have done this because he seemed like such a good father.

Have you changed your mind, knowing he zoomed in on the dump site 7-11-08?

He did--just a bit after he was talking about the anger issues. He mentioned the money--and that Brad had not given Nancy her allowance for the week that day.

Just a simple matter of layers, one thing on top of another. Not a hard concept to figure out.

Like I said many times before, people are making arguments for Brad that Brad never even made for himself. If NC was having an affair with someone else, don't you know that would have been out of his mouth long before "I had an affair and NC is upset with me about that." I don't get this blind loyalty to someone that no one knows. They'll throw anybody under the bus if they thought it would help daddy dearest. At any moment I expect to see speculation that Mr. Rentz flew down here, off'd his daughter, and hightailed it back to Canada in the two days it took to find her body. RidicuLIE I say.

There is no indication that BC had knowledge of the JP affair prior to the deposition. It appears that information came to light during the discovery process for this trial.

Just a simple matter of layers, one thing on top of another. Not a hard concept to figure out.

Exactly. And the jury has the sense needed to see these layers keep piling up.

She had washed it out at the party according to BC, he saw the wet spot.

According to the only person who has been proven to be a liar, you mean?

So 10 or so other persons lied and halo-wearing Brad is the only person who told the truth about that?

Here come the "maybe he did ___ or ____ and that's why ____ seems to be ____"

What a lucky guy that Brad is. Multitudes of people are desperately trying to help him out out this mess he made for himself by imagining all kinds of possibilities that could have occurred in an alternate/parallel universe--the one where space, time, hard drives, Cisco networks, and physics don't exist.

Well, let's add a few more, '74.

Like the non-existence of logic, truth, google, shoe-leather detective work, gravity, system security, accumulated LEO and detective experience/training of in excess of 200+ years, and friends who care and we're getting close.

There is no indication that BC had knowledge of the JP affair prior to the deposition. It appears that information came to light during the discovery process for this trial.

The man spied on her every move!!!! If it's down to his skin or some other dude, you honestly believe he would keep that little tidbit under his hat? Again, people make arguments for Brad that he never even made for himself. :maddening:

Somebody lied about the whereabouts of NC on Thursday July 10th. CC, HP, or NC, you choose which one. She was not running at Lake Johnson and running at the gym at the same time.

Like I said many times before, people are making arguments for Brad that Brad never even made for himself. If NC was having an affair with someone else, don't you know that would have been out of his mouth long before "I had an affair and NC is upset with me about that." I don't get this blind loyalty to someone that no one knows. They'll throw anybody under the bus if they thought it would help daddy dearest. At any moment I expect to see speculation that Mr. Rentz flew down here, off'd his daughter, and hightailed it back to Canada in the two days it took to find her body. RidicuLIE I say.

Some people just don't like/trust LE/government/prosecutors/the man. Sometimes it has nothing to do with whether they are actually guilty or not.

Some people just don't like Cary and what (they think) it represents.

I can keep going on with reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with BC.

The man spied on her every move!!!! If it's down to his skin or some other dude, you honestly believe he would keep that little tidbit under his hat? Again, people make arguments for Brad that he never even made for himself. :maddening:

With the incident happening in 2005 they were not in "hate mode" at that time. The information came out in the discovery provided by the prosecution which was after the deposition in regards to the second interview of JP after he lied about it in the first interview. There was nothing for him to argue if he didn't know it happened.

Somebody lied about the whereabouts of NC on Thursday July 10th. CC, HP, or NC, you choose which one. She was not running at Lake Johnson and running at the gym at the same time.

I think the statement about running at the lake had to do with the previous week when she was on vacation with her family. I believe the testimony of the person that was with her is that she ran on the treadmill at the gym on the 10th.

People can also look at evidence that doesn't add up and question it. It doesn't mean they are idiots, brainwashed, Brad supporters, troublemakers, uninformed, ignorant, despite what people who have already made up their mind would like to paint them as.

I think the statement about running at the lake had to do with the previous week when she was on vacation with her family. I believe the testimony of the person that was with her is that she ran on the treadmill at the gym on the 10th.

CC testified that NC called her Friday morning to cancel their run because her legs were sore from running at Lake Johnson the day before.

People can also look at evidence that doesn't add up and question it. It doesn't mean they are idiots, brainwashed, Brad supporters, troublemakers, uninformed, ignorant, despite what people who have already made up their mind would like to paint them as.

Some would rather hurl insults at those they disagree with rather than discuss it. Take that for what you will.

CC testified that NC called her Friday morning to cancel their run because her legs were sore from running at Lake Johnson the day before.

I'm saying that she was mixing up when the run at some lake happened. That was the previous week while she was on vacation. I don't believe she lied. I just think she confused details of the conversation.

Your first sentence is what I like to believe is correct. I will say, my brother, is just a flat out debater. His belief doesn't play into the debate. I'm not that way, I debate for what I believe. Different strokes.

I'm saying that she was mixing up when the run at some lake happened. That was the previous week while she was on vacation. I don't believe she lied. I just think she confused details of the conversation.

That was the only detail to the conversation. For what it's worth I think she got the details right and I don't think she lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876