State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do this all the time. Pretty much almost every night. I lay both girls in bed with me and log onto my laptop and / or blackberry. This is how I get caught up with work, news, web browsing, etc. Why does this seem to strange?

Because Brad told the police he was asleep at the time at the time.

People can also look at evidence that doesn't add up and question it. It doesn't mean they are idiots, brainwashed, Brad supporters, troublemakers, uninformed, ignorant, despite what people who have already made up their mind would like to paint them as.

I agree and as I have said before, sometimes I welcome another take on things.
Some of the posters on here are adversarial and argumentative, with no respect, and that rubs me the wrong way much more than what they are saying does. I'm not talking about you as I think your posts are thoughtful, even if I don't always agree, and I can't recall your being nasty, ever.

According to the only person who has been proven to be a liar, you mean?

So 10 or so other persons lied and halo-wearing Brad is the only person who told the truth about that?

So what that she didn't tell anyone but BC about the stain on her dress? That doesn't mean the other people at the party are liars.

Let's focus on more important things than a stain on a dress, such as, why didn't NC tell anyone at the party she was going to JA's to paint on Saturday?

I agree and as I have said before, sometimes I welcome another take on things.
Some of the posters on here are adversarial and argumentative, with no respect, and that rubs me the wrong way much more than what they are saying does. I'm not talking about you as I think your posts are thoughtful, even if I don't always agree, and I can't recall your being nasty, ever.

Thanks, I have appreciated your posts as well.

This is odd from DD. We are to believe because her family said that was her own email account that BC didn't use that that is the truth, but her family also told police he wouldn't sleep with the children because he slept normally with Nancy. We know that is not true.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9449741/#/vid9449741
20:30 minutes

her lawyer said it was Nancy's email address and it was only used by Nancy ..the lawyer wouldn't have emailed the separation agreement if she thought Brad could access it

I'm saying that she was mixing up when the run at some lake happened. That was the previous week while she was on vacation. I don't believe she lied. I just think she confused details of the conversation.

No, it wasn't the previous week. It was the previous day. NC supposedly called CC on Friday at 5AM and canceled their run because her legs were tired from running at Lake Johnson "yesterday".

Another thing I just thought of....HP said that her and NC dropped the kids off at school and then went to the gym where her sister works. Was there school in July? I wasn't aware of preschools operating in the summer months and if it was a camp, why didn't they have school on Friday too?

Not a huge deal, but I'm wondering about it because it was July.

Another thing I just thought of....HP said that her and NC dropped the kids off at school and then went to the gym where her sister works. Was there school in July? I wasn't aware of preschools operating in the summer months and if it was a camp, why didn't they have school on Friday too?

Not a huge deal, but I'm wondering about it because it was July.

I remember it being a camp thing...not sure about Fri. though.

That was the only detail to the conversation. For what it's worth I think she got the details right and I don't think she lied.

I just went back and listened again and I didn't hear her say that they didn't talk about anything else during that conversation. She was just answering the questions presented to her and didn't elaborate on what else they might have discussed.

ETA: Nevermind. I had my lakes mixed up. I was thinking of Lake Norman.

But if it was camp, then the younger child would have been in the camp as well right? Not at the gym with HP and NC.

People can also look at evidence that doesn't add up and question it. It doesn't mean they are idiots, brainwashed, Brad supporters, troublemakers, uninformed, ignorant, despite what people who have already made up their mind would like to paint them as.

Very well said, Sleuth. I think it is ok for everyone to have ideas, question things they don't understand, and I have no problem with anyone who either thinks he is innocent or doesn't know.

I just went back and listened again and I didn't hear her say that they didn't talk about anything else during that conversation. She was just answering the questions presented to her and didn't elaborate on what else they might have discussed.

It doesn't really matter what else they may have talked about though. She was asked the important questions about why NC canceled and what her plans were for the next couple of days.

I believe NC ran with someone at Lake Johnson on Thursday and then called the RE agent about wanting to move out right away. Any guesses who she may have been running with that day? It makes no sense that NC wouldn't have just told her she worked out at the gym on Thursday and felt too tired or not said anything at all and said she was just canceling. But she specifically said she was at Lake Johnson the previous day. I think it's important.

You left out people that work for the defense hanging out here. ;)

I do this all the time. Pretty much almost every night. I lay both girls in bed with me and log onto my laptop and / or blackberry. This is how I get caught up with work, news, web browsing, etc. Why does this seem to strange?

Do you prop yourself up on the crack between the two twin beds like brad says he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula