State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked. Is there someone from the defense hanging out here?

why would you be shocked? Seems normal to me.. they want to know what the general public is thinking don't they? We have all discussed this earlier and said the pros and defense are probably on here. Its the jurors that should stay away.. right!

People can also look at evidence that doesn't add up and question it. It doesn't mean they are idiots, brainwashed, Brad supporters, troublemakers, uninformed, ignorant, despite what people who have already made up their mind would like to paint them as.

So tell me, does any of the prosecution's case add up to you?
......sunshine, this ? is directed to you too.

Okay, as far as the "camp" question....Day 16 Pt. 3. HP It's almost at the beginning. She just says they dropped "our" oldest off at preschool. Says then they went to gym and ran since they had the baby. She says baby not babies. Guess it was a camp type thing at preschool????

Very well said, Sleuth. I think it is ok for everyone to have ideas, question things they don't understand, and I have no problem with anyone who either thinks he is innocent or doesn't know.

The very first week of this trial I was new here. A seasoned poster 'talked' about her cancer and updated the other ones who already knew her and knew what she was going through. Then out of nowhere another poster came along and attached his/her comments to the bottom of the cancer victim's post. Those comments were a bit harsh and I couldn't understand why he/she attached the comments under the sick woman's post. It looked like he/she was attacking. I jumped on the second poster hard. It was not nice of me to do that and to say some of the things I said to the second poster--there is no excuse for it. But what I was really mad about was the word CANCER. I hate that disease and just recently lost my very young brother and my mom to the disease. They were the only family I ever had--except for my own family now. I was lashing out at the disease by way of my post....and it was totally uncalled for. Then the second poster, whom I lashed out at, stated he/she also had cancer and had endured a treatment that day, etc. and was sort of apologizing if he/she came off as being harsh. So I really felt bad.
I said all of that to say this--I know some of the older folks on here thought I was mean and hateful and wanted to cause trouble. But I'm not, and I didn't. Anytime the word cancer comes up it just drives a stake through my heart. I am very aware of the people who show up out of nowhere--haven't been following the trial on here like most of us have--and they start throwing out posts that are disrespectful and sometimes nasty...and they leave and sometimes never return. I recognize them because I did it myself one time. And I am so very sorry for it now. I have grown very fond of most everybody who posts on here on a regular basis and will miss you guys when this trial is over.

Okay, as far as the "camp" question....Day 16 Pt. 3. HP It's almost at the beginning. She just says they dropped "our" oldest off at preschool. Says then they went to gym and ran since they had the baby. She says baby not babies. Guess it was a camp type thing at preschool????

Thanks, Lori. That's what stuck out to me too, "preschool". But she never mentions school for Friday, just lunch and the pool so I started wondering about it.

why would you be shocked? Seems normal to me.. they want to know what the general public is thinking don't they? We have all discussed this earlier and said the pros and defense are probably on here. Its the jurors that should stay away.. right!

I was actually kidding. Nothing shocks me anymore. The defense could be here for sure.

No way to initiate the remote call without a data trace. REMOTE CALL is the operative word here. All BC calls that morning were accounted for. On cross PG admitted as much. The remaining speculation was that he may have programmed the call at 6:25, but guess what? If he did there would be evidence.

Some of you seem to think that when you delete your phone history, the call/data logs at the carrier magically disappear. Not so.

I don't believe that you believe this.
Here's one way: call was initiated by a timer on a router. Router was disposed of.

Let the night time quarreling begin...I must be growing up because I have no use for people who really haven't followed the trial coming in at the end..stirring stuff up

The post I was replying to indicated that he was out and stopped to vaccumn the car, I surmised that would mean a car wash. I also don't know a shop vac that is that good that it removes all trace evidence, I have never been able to find a good one with that good suction. I want to know which one they have if it is that good, I want one to use routinely.

So what you are saying is that BA had such a kick *advertiser censored** shop vac that even removed the gas stain?

The very first week of this trial I was new here. A seasoned poster 'talked' about her cancer and updated the other ones who already knew her and knew what she was going through. Then out of nowhere another poster came along and attached his/her comments to the bottom of the cancer victim's post. Those comments were a bit harsh and I couldn't understand why he/she attached the comments under the sick woman's post. It looked like he/she was attacking. I jumped on the second poster hard. It was not nice of me to do that and to say some of the things I said to the second poster--there is no excuse for it. But what I was really mad about was the word CANCER. I hate that disease and just recently lost my very young brother and my mom to the disease. They were the only family I ever had--except for my own family now. I was lashing out at the disease by way of my post....and it was totally uncalled for. Then the second poster, whom I lashed out at, stated he/she also had cancer and had endured a treatment that day, etc. and was sort of apologizing if he/she came off as being harsh. So I really felt bad.
I said all of that to say this--I know some of the older folks on here thought I was mean and hateful and wanted to cause trouble. But I'm not, and I didn't. Anytime the word cancer comes up it just drives a stake through my heart. I am very aware of the people who show up out of nowhere--haven't been following the trial on here like most of us have--and they start throwing out posts that are disrespectful and sometimes nasty...and they leave and sometimes never return. I recognize them because I did it myself one time. And I am so very sorry for it now. I have grown very fond of most everybody who posts on here on a regular basis and will miss you guys when this trial is over.

You aren't heading over to Young or Anthony will some of us? Trials are never over! The arguing continues! teehehee

As was stated earlier this week--you can't have it both ways. The CPD was so inept that they erased her BB, didn't do this and that with the technical issues.....yet they were smart enough to tamper with his *work* computer--with layers and layers of security-- to plant incriminating evidence? Nope, it just doesn't work both ways.

Definitely it could be both ways. They could have purposely erased the phone and also tampered with the computer. That computer was up and running when BC left the house.

HP was pretty evasive with the questions about having the pin to NC phone. What if CPD actually saw what was on the phone prior to deleting the data?

I thought somebody on here said NC had lunch with HP, SC and JA on Friday. That was not HP testimony at all.

Some of the posts of this week appear to be coming from somebody very attached to the defense team :)

People think the allegedly barely functional CPD orchestrated a multi-person multi-discipline cover up involving tampering with computers to delete or insert evidence that would later make the DA's case?? Really?

The NSA and CIA need to pick these guys up asap.

I think they need to hire Brad, because in six hours he was supposed to have killed his wife, set up phony phone calls, disrobed her, take off her necklace, cleaned his wife of bodily fluids, cleaned the hallway, transfered his wife to where she was found in a tarp that we can't account for him buying, cleaned all trace evidence from his trunk, cleaned all trace evidence from hardwood floors and whereever else he cleaned her up, go to the store twice, make phone calls, Throw out a router so well no one ever found it, a router that is about 18x10x4 with an FXO card in it, nike some computer that was never found and with no reasoning that we have been told, throw out his sneakers and her sneakers, in I assume separate place, throw out the drop cloth in another place, make his tire tracks narrower at the crime scene than they are on his car, get the kids up, do work on his computer, do laundry and act as normal as his normal is - all in six hours. I am sure there is even more I forgot to add. They really need him in the NSA and CIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735