State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury asking for a time estimate seems completely reasonable to me. For those hoping for a mistrial, maybe a glimmer of hope? I don't see it....but, I've always believed Brad to be a lying, cowardly killer. My deliberation would take about 2 seconds.

BBM

And that's why you're typing on here and not sitting on a jury. Even if there is no doubt in your mind, it should at least be discussed with the other 11 members of the jury to understand why you arrived at the point that you did.

So Brad was trying to say the 'nanner' email was a family email account yet the FBI said it was NC's personal email account.

The det said he was able to view NC's personal emails...

JMHO
fran

I could see it wrapping by May. The defense is way more to the point than the state. I think they will only bring relevant material into this, unlike the state.

I don't read anything into the jury asking if this would be over by May. From the start, this was predicted to be 4-6 weeks. It would have been nice if the state hadn't wasted days and days carting all that evidence out that meant absolutely nothing.

If the defense hadn't accused all investigators of doing a bad job ..this trial could have been over a week ago

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor showing excerpts from Brad's deposition & asking Det. Daniels what inconsistencies he found in Brad's testimony. #coopertrial

I could see it wrapping by May. The defense is way more to the point than the state. I think they will only bring relevant material into this, unlike the state.

I don't read anything into the jury asking if this would be over by May. From the start, this was predicted to be 4-6 weeks. It would have been nice if the state hadn't wasted days and days carting all that evidence out that meant absolutely nothing.

The reason as the judge stated the Pros brought a lot of irrelevant info to the testimony is because of the defense and their accusations of being ept and not doing proper investigations.. they made this bed...

Methinks Ms Stubbs had a LONG meeting with CPD prior to taking this deposition. :)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: When Brad made a statement in the deposition about being able to wipe computers, that peaked our interest. #coopertrial
23 seconds ago

WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: One of our concerns and issues was Brad's computer knowledge. #coopertrial

:liar:

This is brilliant btw. He's actually going to illustrate most (if not all) of the inaccuracies of the deposition.

BBM

And that's why you're typing on here and not sitting on a jury. Even if there is no doubt in your mind, it should at least be discussed with the other 11 members of the jury to understand why you arrived at the point that you did.

Exactly! :D

This is brilliant btw. He's actually going to illustrate most (if not all) of the inaccuracies of the deposition.

Glad to see they are doing these clips and have a witness show his many lies. Finally the state's case is coming together in the end.

Seems that doing this would then jury would 'expect' to hear BC to testify to 'correct' this record!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: When Brad made a statement in the deposition about being able to wipe computers, that piqued our interest. #coopertrial

If the defense hadn't accused all investigators of doing a bad job ..this trial could have been over a week ago

If CPD hadn't made the mistakes they made, the defense wouldn't have had anything to question.

Glad to see they were going to do these clips and have a witness show his many lies. Finally the state's case is coming together in the end.

I'm loving it!! :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member