State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the defense hadn't accused all investigators of doing a bad job ..this trial could have been over a week ago

If I am not mistaken they did do a lousy job of investigating this case and they have also mishandled evidence. You can't blame the defense for illuminating the obvious.

This is brilliant btw. He's actually going to illustrate most (if not all) of the inaccuracies of the deposition.

I had a phone call and missed some of the live coverage. Are they going to show the entire depo again????

Methinks Ms Stubbs had a LONG meeting with CPD prior to taking this deposition. :)

No thinking required there. That is why I was surprised he actually did this. This in no way resembled a custody hearing.

I had a phone call and missed some of the live coverage. Are they going to show the entire depo again????

Just the parts where Brad lied....so....I guess most of it?

It is really hard to understand what this line of questioning by Stubbs has to do with child custody. I have been deposed once and it took all of 30 minutes. I would rather have my only wisdom tooth pulled than have to listen to the entire deposition.

Gosh, she just asked him to TELL HER AGAIN what VOIP is. Is she that dumb?

Not a whole lot of "tongue noise" coming from BC while discussing work. Boy howdy, when questions surrounding activities after 1230 on 7.11.08 it was really excessive.

Seems that doing this would then jury would 'expect' to hear BC to testify to 'correct' this record!

Except, the jury is instructed to NOT hold it against the def if he does NOT testify on his own behalf.

Although on a human side, IF you see something that's NOT true and makes you look like a liar, when you think you're not, it would be difficult to not get up there and proclaim the TRUTH.......that is if the truth could set you free.

JMHO
fran

So Brad was trying to say the 'nanner' email was a family email account yet the FBI said it was NC's personal email account.

The det said he was able to view NC's personal emails...

JMHO
fran

:eek: Somebody bring a fire extinguisher!!! :panic:

I believe BC's pants are on fire! :burn:

If CPD hadn't made the mistakes they made, the defense wouldn't have had anything to question.
So, if CPD had not wiped the BB, Kurtz would have not have anything to question:waitasec:

No. Just specific clips that Daniels is saying didn't match with what he saw.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad denied reading lawyer's emails to Nancy. He had in fact seen them. He tapped into Nancy's email account. #coopertrial

Did Brad not have a lawyer with him at this depo? Why didnt they squash this depo? It was not in his best interest to do this. moo

No thinking required there. That is why I was surprised he actually did this. This in no way resembled a custody hearing.

I'm actually suprised his lawyer aloud this to happen as well. She was sitting right next to him.

Except, the jury is instructed to NOT hold it against the def if he does NOT testify on his own behalf.

Although on a human side, IF you see something that's NOT true and makes you look like a liar, when you think you're not, it would be difficult to not get up there and proclaim the TRUTH.......that is if the truth could set you free.

JMHO
fran

I thought that it was well known advice that defense attorneys, no matter how innocent their client may be, advise against their client to take the stand in most cases since it's very easy to say something that makes you look bad in front of the jury (even if it wasn't your intention).

It is really hard to understand what this line of questioning by Stubbs has to do with child custody. I have been deposed once and it took all of 30 minutes. I would rather have my only wisdom tooth pulled than have to listen to the entire deposition.

Gosh, she just asked him to TELL HER AGAIN what VOIP is. Is she that dumb?

Since the Rentz's concerns were that Brad killed their daughter and therefore an unfit father, it was all relevant. Also, the Rentz had concerns he would/could possibly commit suicide or murder/suicide of himself and girls. He had to answer the questions trying to prove he wasn't a murderer, and therefore a fit parent. He could have voluntarily allowed custody to the Rentz and not sat for the deposition. Again, dumb during daylight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry