State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're trying to show it's POSSIBLE, based on BC's expertise, he COULD have made a 'remote' phone call and BC COULD have wiped info from electronics so it could NOT be traced.

IMHO, that's the bottom line.

JMHO
fran

Since the Rentz's concerns were that Brad killed their daughter and therefore an unfit father, it was all relevant. Also, the Rentz had concerns he would/could possibly commit suicide or murder/suicide of himself and girls. He had to answer the questions trying to prove he wasn't a murderer, and therefore a fit parent. He could have voluntarily allowed custody to the Rentz and not sat for the deposition. Again, dumb during daylight.

I hold his lawyers 100% accountable for making him take the depo. That's the whole point of why they are there, to consul him on when do to stuff like this.

This is brilliant btw. He's actually going to illustrate most (if not all) of the inaccuracies of the deposition.

Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!

I you are correct, Slick, and I think you are, this may take a while. And Daniels is so even and matter-of-fact, his delivery is just what is needed.

Plus, he has heard the defense's charges, all thru this thing, and he is backing up his people, under penalty of perjury, and showing just how their investigation proceeded and why.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: Brad's deposition basically helped our investigation understand what he does and what he's capable of doing.

I hold his lawyers 100% accountable for making him take the depo. That's the whole point of why they are there, to consul him on when do to stuff like this.
How good would it look in his murder trial if Brad didn't contest the custody suit?

Has Alice Stubbs every been involved in criminal law? She sure has hit the high spots several times in several ways.

SHOP VAC!!! too :twocents:

Plenty more after that: No booties, not documenting or speaking about the "straw", not searching Nancy's vehicle, sitting on the bed before taking pictures of it, leaving the PC powered up for over 27 hours, etc. etc. etc.

Sure they made mistakes BUT with the Fielding Drive information they have recovered.

He could have voluntarily allowed custody to the Rentz and not sat for the deposition. Again, dumb during daylight.

Unless he is innocent, in which case he would have no reason not to do the deposition and fight for custody.

I wish I could take all the characterizations of the "BDI from day 1" folks over the past month and lump them into a sequence, you'd wind up with about 10 different personalities. Dumb, genius, careful schemer, sloppy and careless, concerned about his image, unconcerned about what people think, premeditated murderer, rage killer, loved only $, loved only himself,...etc

Seems that doing this would then jury would 'expect' to hear BC to testify to 'correct' this record!

Without BC, this may be tough to defend other than in the closing arguments -- Kurtz has already been warned about his "questments" and the judge is not going to allow it. The cross of Daniels will be interesting to see/hear.

OMG watching this depo with his eyes going down to the left... professionals in body language say that is total lying behavior.. its freaking me out seeing it again knowing so much more info now!
This is really coming to a close you guys! Too bad I won't be able to see this until tonight.. i am trying to work.. boohoo!

Plenty more after that: No booties, not documenting or speaking about the "straw", not searching Nancy's vehicle, sitting on the bed before taking pictures of it, leaving the PC powered up for over 27 hours, etc. etc. etc.

Yes, the point is most of the mistakes only helped Brad.
The erased BB is pretty pale now that we have seen the state's case.

OMG watching this depo with his eyes going down to the left... professionals in body language say that is total lying behavior.. its freaking me out seeing it again knowing so much more info now!
This is really coming to a close you guys! Too bad I won't be able to see this until tonight.. i am trying to work.. boohoo!

Yes i noticed that he does rarely look her in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member