State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, newbie here. I found the site after hearing of a murder trial of a techie geek guy from a fellow co-worker. I've been absolutely glued since I found this site. I appreciate all the banter, looks like BC is going down. I've seen many complain about the live feed at wral. I found another feed at this website...http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=8020507

Looking forward to following this trial through and catching up with the rest of the site when I can pull away from this one. Excellent site!!

Welcome!

Kurtz - Detective Daniels did you put a period at the end of your sentence in your report but not in your handwriting notes????

This is about as significant type of questions Kurtz is asking to me!!!! I wouldn't even be shocked if he starting asking him about his grammar next

Hi folks, newbie here. I found the site after hearing of a murder trial of a techie geek guy from a fellow co-worker. I've been absolutely glued since I found this site. I appreciate all the banter, looks like BC is going down. I've seen many complain about the live feed at wral. I found another feed at this website...http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=8020507

Looking forward to following this trial through and catching up with the rest of the site when I can pull away from this one. Excellent site!!

:welcome4:

As much detail as JA went into on her police call regarding Cooper marriage problems, and that BC may have something to do with it, and she met CPD at the Cooper home but none of the Det.s on this case had that information on July 12 until BC said something about it? Come on now...

He said he arrived in his personal car. He didn't have the thingie that shows the call report in his personal car.

My boss is a lawyer and I was telling him about the jurors asking the judge how much longer do we have to be punished with this trial (lol that was just how I put it to him) and he said that sounded to him like, just lock the guy up, guilty as charged and let us out. We;ll see if he's right.

Oddly, that was something he did on Sat, looked up information on having the house powerwashed, which indicates that the plice provided information to her. I think that if this comes up on appeal and that it is found that she colluded with LE to obtain information for LE, that they helped her write the questions, and they provided her info because this was supposed to be before even the FBI reviewed his computer, and there is nothing in that depo that was about child custody, or very very little, that this may come back to bite both her, the Pros and LE.

Voluntary responses to questions under oath with counsel present, regardless of the source, is not a ground for successful appeal.

what is the Detective 2...why does Kurtz talk to this witness like he is a baby ...slow enunciating

Kurtz - Detective Daniels did you put a period at the end of your sentence in your report but not in your handwriting notes????

This is about as significant type of questions Kurtz is asking to me!!!! I wouldn't even be shocked if he starting asking him about his grammar next

He already did that, Lori59! Kurtz mocked him about the word 'prosperity'.

And again... Judge has to cut in and get clarification for himself, too. Even HE is confused with what Kurtz is trying to say.

It's more like a job appraisal done by a pesky boss than a xe.

I missed some stuff, has Kurtz gone into questions about the 'eyewitnesses' yet?

Darn it, the detective didn't list BC's income properly. Let him go!

Maybe this is the defense's smoking gun.
icon5.gif
A Big Blunder. Oh my.

Exactly.

Everyone's a liar, manipulator, deciever, computer tamperer, evidence planter etc except for Brad.

The defense strategy is that CPD manipulated evidence and also had a rush to judgement. Of course he is going to push Daniels on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!