State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to be amazed at how a witness testimony is broken down on this forum simply by determining where your bias lies.

Carry on people.

I am appreciating comments from both sides, one side more than the other. :pillowfight:

Kurtz needs to move on. No matter what way you put it, that bed didn't look like anyone had splept in it.

Ok, LE didn't take a picture before they sat on it. But the fact is, even AFTER he'd sat on the bed, at the most, the bed looks like someone SAT on the bed and NOT that anyone had SLEPT in the bed.

He's going over and over and over, to yet again! Remind the jury of this clue.

just sayin'
fran

I doubt NC made the bed after the last time she slept in it. So in my opinion, that is what it looks like after being slept in.

yes, cause it is snowing here in Canada today!!!!!!!!!

I continue to be amazed at how a witness testimony is broken down on this forum simply by determining where your bias lies.

Carry on people.

This happens on any forum and also on any jury. imo.

Doesn't matter what anyone here or anywhere else thinks. It only matters what those jurors in that courtroom think.

if you look at Brad's bed picture and Nancy's bed look at the bottom of the bed, it is messed up on Brad's bottom of bed..but it wasn't in Nancy's

Different size beds and different size people. Her bed was much larger and he was quite a bit taller.

if you look at Brad's bed picture and Nancy's bed look at the bottom of the bed, it is messed up on Brad's bottom of bed..but it wasn't in Nancy's

I kick my feet out at night and pull the sheets out on my side, my husband doesn't, his side stays tucked in, comparing their beds is not relevant.

Could the bed be the murder scene?
Afterward, sheets are washed, bed remade, then covers pulled back in an attempt to make the bed recently slept in.

This is what happens when you beat a question to death.

Did Mr. Cooper say she 'always told him before a run or normally told him?'

ans............'Ms Cooper normally told him but she also said she would not go running if one of the kids was upset or up.'

Too much info!
:slap:
JMHO
fran

Could the bed be the murder scene?
Afterward, sheets are washed, bed remade, then covers pulled back in an attempt to make the bed recently slept in.

I think the heavy hardwood floor cleaning points to that area being the scene.

This is what happens when you beat a question to death.

Did Mr. Cooper say she 'always told him before a run or normally told him?'

ans............'Ms Cooper normally told him but she also said she would not go running if one of the kids was upset or up.'

Too much info!
:slap:
JMHO
fran

Ouch!!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: The SBI tested Nancy's bed for fluids and fibers. You didn't tell the SBI that you sat on the bed? Det. Daniels: No. #coopertrial
22 minutes ago

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: You believe Brad took Nancy's body to Fielding Drive? Detective: Yes. Defense: When? Det: Between midnight & 9am. #coopertrial

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: You never requested the clothing Brad was wearing the morning of July 12? Det. Daniels: No. #coopertrial

after he is found guilty, we should be able to find out all the evidence against Brad, not being let in?

I was waiting for Kurtz to ask if Det. Daniels followed up with the psychic. Does anybody know if he did?

Keep asking questions Kurtz. Show how thourough LE was, even making notes of a psychic.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

So NC told RT that she was going to exercise Saturday morning. This conflicts with CCs testimony.

I don't understand that. He should just answer the questions instead of defending his work. The prosecution can defend his work on re-cross. But I just wish the detectives would answer the questions they are being asked without the bias that they believe Brad did it.

Exactly. It is hard not to be defensive over your work, but it is part of the job.

after he is found guilty, we should be able to find out all the evidence against Brad, not being let in?

I wouldn't think that the state would be allowed to just publish everything that they had. If he is convicted I am sure there will be appeals.

Now, the spouse is immediately the suspect in any missing case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010