State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is, BC didn't clean the kitchen while NC was on vacation.

We KNOW he did the kitchen AFTER NC was dead! :mad:

It's the BIG PICTURE, ALL parts of the puzzle, not just ONE!

IMHO, he's trying to confuse the jury.

JMHO
fran

Yes, and to try to make DDan look like a bumbler. DDan is not having any of it.

Kurtz' questions are, for the most part, okay & typical -- trying to cross him up and impeach him -- but I think the jurors are wise to K's ways by now, and sometimes DDan's answers boost the pros side (oops)...

Yeah, get on with it.

Another example: Mr. Cooper did such and such..........................(statement).

DD: Are you asking me a qustion?

MOO

What!!!??? What are they doing to do??!!! Re-enactments??!!! I'm all a twitter right now!!!

no more "live" witnesses? Is there an jailhouse informant????

who won't be live? what would be the reason??

And Hi all.

2 hour lunch while they set up exhibit of evidence for the jury to look at. Back at 1:30

What!!!??? What are they doing to do??!!! Re-enactments??!!! I'm all a twitter right now!!!

As I understand it, the jury will be looking at a display of the evidence. I could be wrong, tho.

They shouldn't even need a table for all the "evidence" since there wasn't any, aside from the zoom-in photos of Fielding.

Good morning, all! Today the State should wrap/rest, and they plan to have a "buffet table" of evidence for the jury to peruse before the defense starts. I wonder how long that will take. That part will have to be off camera, so the jurors can remain anonymous.

Quoting myself to answer the question of what's happening with the evidence display. They talked about it last week (off camera, I'm guessing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61