State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe the defense has much ...this is defendants evidence daniels is going over now and then another detective coming in to do the same

Thought I heard one more live witness.

I thought the judge said the state had presented its last live witness and now they wanted the jury to go over some evidence, but needed to ready the courtroom and "move some furniture."

all these law enforcement officers had to be in the same conspiracy to taint ALL the evidence..really! aren't they way too busy to try and frame one out of hundreds of criminals

Thought I heard one more live witness.

No he said the state has finished with all their Live witnesses and they are going to look at evidence after lunch..it has to be set up

the next guy is one of the black out guys Desmuse or however you spell it

BBM: This is a matter of opinion. I think there is.

Not really...at least not evidence you can physically put on a table (unless they are going to set JA and HP and DD/CD and the others on the table). Putting the computers on there would be worthless. So the only physical evidence to look at would be pictures and maybe the dress. What else am I missing?

Not really...at least not evidence you can physically put on a table (unless they are going to set JA and HP and DD/CD and the others on the table). Putting the computers on there would be worthless. So the only physical evidence to look at would be pictures and maybe the dress. What else am I missing?

We just disagree, nscu95. I don't intend to debate it.

:seeya:

It appears they are talking about PowerPoint Presentations which I always thought were evidenciary pieces..Are they not pieces that the jury can review?...It appears DD is looking at the paper copy of each of these 20 Defense's numbered items of evidence? i.e. exhibits?..No? Yes?..

that would be lmao

We just disagree, nscu95. I don't intend to debate it.

:seeya:

I wasn't trying to debate. I wasn't saying they didn't have evidence. I was talking about evidence that could physically be put on a table. What am I missing?

Six Hundred something items got evidence numbers. Those items will be available for the jury to review. If not today, then during deliberations for sure.

If I thought they would let observers peruse the "buffet table" of evidence, I'd get my rear end over to the courthouse and report back. But, alas, I highly doubt they would allow that.

Clothing, jewelry, computer/phone/ medical/ LE investigation reports, pictures,etc, etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon