State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the "evidence buffet" then I'll say I wold have liked my jailhouse informant via webcam idea better.

Any speculation(!) on ordering of defense witnesses? Which aspect would they attack first? Try to knock down the Google maps search with Google technical witness, or maybe even a Cisco employee who could testify to BC's activities at the time of the search. If Google rebuttal would be very technical, might want to start with witnesses who thought they saw NC that morning. Will be interesting to see the def. strategy, given how hard it has been to follow the pros. the first 2-3 weeks.

Good afternoon!! Just got caught up from the morning. Hope everyone is ok after the crazy storms in NC. The tornado in Sanford just narrowly missed my father in law's house. Skirted the other end of his street. Lots of people displaced and lost everything. Very sad.

Good afternoon!! Just got caught up from the morning. Hope everyone is ok after the crazy storms in NC. The tornado in Sanford just narrowly missed my father in law's house. Skirted the other end of his street. Lots of people displaced and lost everything. Very sad.

your tornadoes are making it snow in Canada

Ya know....I'm beginning to think since Kurtz is putting so much vocabulary into his cross exams....he's going to put his computer expert on, then rest.

And he's gonna send the teeming swarm of BC character witnesses home without having said a word??? What a pity...:tears:

what jail house informant

My mom. She's been delivering Brad's espresso every morning with his cwoissant and monitoring his VOIP actions via jailhouse phone. She's going to testify that he's still trying to monitor emails from "the inside" of the WCJ.

So very scary--glad your father-in-law is okay!

And he's gonna send the teeming swarm of BC character witnesses home without having said a word??? What a pity...:tears:
OK, I take it back.
He'll put Brads parents on after the computer expert, THEN rest.

personally I think the defense thinks they proved their case in cross...and if the Judge lets them they will do a 12 hour closing argument

what jail house informant

The one I was hoping for. Thought the judge was a little cryptic about saying 'no more "live" witnesses' so thought that meant it was another witness and not evidence / documentation - pure speculation as to what that could be...

A prosecution witness gets to prepare for questions that will be asked by the prosecution. This is a somewhat profound statement.

A prosecution witness does not get a list of questions from the defense, does not know what will be asked, and really has no way to prepare given the volumes of information from which the defense could pull.

And he is not going to guess -- not under oath. I don't think responses like "I guess so," or "Maybe," or "I'm not sure," or "He might have," or "I don't know if I did or not," will please anybody. This man had volumes of evidence & testimony & and statements, etc., etc., and his job is to put the big picture in focus, and to direct from a macro-perspective. That's what he does.

If he's bringing on all Brad's 'friends', we'll be wrapping up before 2:15.....

:floorlaugh:

I think the defense will be quick, efficient, and try to prove their point quickly possibly followed by witnesses and his parents. At least, that is what I would do. I would not drag this out like the State did, particularly since the jury is getting restless. No doubt the map of Fielding is the major piece of evidence to defend. The phone call is speculative at best imo. Hopefully, it will go swiftly because it has been drawn out by the State.

The one I was hoping for. Thought the judge was a little cryptic about saying 'no more "live" witnesses' so thought that meant it was another witness and not evidence / documentation - pure speculation as to what that could be...

the state is finished with witnesses and they will rest after this evidence is shown

I think the defense will be quick, efficient, and try to prove their point quickly possibly followed by witnesses and his parents. At least, that is what I would do. I would not drag this out like the State did, particularly since the jury is getting restless. No doubt the map of Fielding is the major piece of evidence to defend. The phone call is speculative at best imo. Hopefully, it will go swiftly because it has been drawn out by the State.

I agree, but then Kurtz does something surprising every day.

personally I think the defense thinks they proved their case in cross...and if the Judge lets them they will do a 12 hour closing argument

We will have to work in 'shifts' reporting if that is the case! 12 Hours of Kurtz is = to 12 months behind bars.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli