State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also the worst prosecutorial effort I have seen in some time. (And I've seen more than one or two) We are almost a month into this. What a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.

If I were in the R/L family, I would want to boot this mess, put him back to work making serious dough and get Alice Stubbs to lead a civil charge for massive dollars ala Blake/Simpson and let that serve as justice.

I don't think money is what the family is after. Irregardless of what Brad, his fans or strangers think about Nancy....her family loves her as a daughter, sister, mommy, aunt....justice for her is her killer locked up for life. Brad killed her....no doubt in my mind. IMO

Hello all - I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have watched and/or listened to this trial online or in person and then reported or commented here on what has been happening. I started following this case and Websleuths when it happened. I'm from NC and used to live in Cary. Since the crime I have followed the case while I was living in Texas, Indiana and now England! (All moves w/ my husband's job.) My weekday routine has become sitting down with my laptop in the evening, which with the time difference is when the day's activities are coming to an end, checking WRAL.com for the daily update then spending the rest of the evening reading all of your guys comments here. I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 1 month old so watching the trial online myself isn't very doable. Again, many thanks to all of you!

you said Brad was wearing a green shirt and it was actually blue! there fore you did a lousy job..Not Guilty

OMG I think the judge is trying not to blow a gasket. And now to have the state say that the defense is planning on bringing in something through this cross and may make the state not rest! :worms:

The Judge is really losing it. He has clearly checked out. Even Cummings stepped in to say let Kurtz continue.

The judge is staring at the ceiling. I would take that as a hint, Mr Kurtz.

heat of the moment, lack of control

The distinction between first-degree murder and manslaughter, a crime of passion, is important. A murder conviction carries a life sentence. Voluntary manslaughter is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

The judge is about to blow a gasket!

I see a line from A Few Good Men coming out of his mouth shortly, "I'm gonna put a stop to this."

It is also the worst prosecutorial effort I have seen in some time. (And I've seen more than one or two) We are almost a month into this. What a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.

If I were in the R/L family, I would want to boot this mess, put him back to work making serious dough and get Alice Stubbs to lead a civil charge for massive dollars ala Blake/Simpson and let that serve as justice.

We're well over a month into this. I think we are finishing up week 6 (or 7).

K is it your belief THE altercation took place in the garage?"

admssion?

I was half expecting the judge to take that cup of ice water and just pour it over his face.

Kurtz is trying to make it so he can drag one or two witnesses out and rest. Hence the dead-horse beating we witness.

A side note: Gessner has baled on this mess. He's like, Please get me off of here before i become a cartoon character.

His reactions in the background are humorous.

DD seems to be contradicting himself, and saying they thought BC was a suspect all along. He also says BC may have thrown the bamboo sticks out on the way to dispense of NC, did CPD look along that route for them?

The distinction between first-degree murder and manslaughter, a crime of passion, is important. A murder conviction carries a life sentence. Voluntary manslaughter is punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
I agree. IMO, even if it was a heat of the moment incident......the act of strangling someone to death takes long enough for the perp to be able to change their mind during the event. Premeditation can take less than MINUTES.

<edited to clarify>

Judge is "allowing" this monotonous questioning from Kurtz to DD - Jury out.

Attachments

• judge Cooper 4.18.11.jpg
    judge Cooper 4.18.11.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
OMG I think the judge is trying not to blow a gasket. And now to have the state say that the defense is planning on bringing in something through this cross and may make the state not rest! :worms:

It's a good thing he doesn't have his little meltdown/temper tantrums with the jury present. He is extremely childish and unprofessional. He obviously wants to be anywhere but there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli