State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening statements were March 9th. So this is day 40. If you include jury selection, this would be the beginning of week 8.

I went on a diet on March 7 - two days prior to the start of this trial. I have lost 13 lbs. Yay for me! I'm melting away here at the computer!!

defense is taking so long ..kurtz is getting 5 o'clock shadow

I went on a diet on March 7 - two days prior to the start of this trial. I have lost 13 lbs. Yay for me! I'm melting away here at the computer!!

I have gained 60 pounds since I never leave my computer, I do stand up every once and a while but it doesn't help

LOL, I know where some of your 13 lbs went--my way. I really need to move my stuff around so that I can peddle or walk or something while I'm watching.
Huge congrats on your loss!

So prosecution can parade half the population of Cary across the witness stand to say BC had an affair HM and that is considered building a strong case but the defense questioning the Lead Detective on inconsistencies in his statements and testimony is a waste of time.

Nicely said, Sleuth. It is not only fair but it is legally responsible for the defense to show the inconsistencies.

I think I understand exactly what DD is saying. This presentation that K's is ripping to shreds is a work product where all comments, observations, witness statements were put together to use in discussions. Anyone else have an idea?

Indeed, they are doing their job at defending BC. It is in their right to do just that. Someone possibly did talk to him. I was surprised.

Maybe they have the right...but I kinda agree with the judge we have heard all of this before. Have you heard any thing new????

Wait! Wait! I brought my ducks and sticks from Charleston, is there still room on the buffet?!

I can only hope the Judge rips him a new one at the end of the trial

Maybe they have the right...but I kinda agree with the judge we have heard all of this before. Have you heard any thing new????

All I hear is whine, whine, whine.....then, DD answering the same questions over and over....whine, whine, whine :banghead:

Trial started 5 weeks & 3 days ago. On the afternoon of March 9. Estimates initially were the trial would take 6 to 8 weeks.

Actually, the trial started 7 weeks ago today on Monday February 28th.

(I know you were talking about opening statements...just messing around because I'm bored with this right now).

I haven't heard anything new. I'm trying very hard to bear all of this. I feel for Det. Daniels. I understand why Judge Gessner was upset as it is repetitious .....and I know Nancy's parents/sister must be tired of hearing it for the 3rd time or so. But if this is the only way to make sure that Brad has an effective defense then we'll just have to deal with it. I want him to have a fair and all-encompassing defense.

All I hear is whine, whine, whine.....then, DD answering the same questions over and over....whine, whine, whine :banghead:

His whine reminds me of Mark Jensen's attorney .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member