State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Observations:

With nearly every question K asks DDan, it seems to help the prosecution. He just needs to stop. K is not x-examining a rookie here, and the answers he gets are not helping BC. He should stop. jmo

Also, I think Gessner is about half sick -- at least with a cold, but probably allergies, as nearly all of us are, or maybe worse. I hear tapping at times, and it may be Judge G. tapping his fingers or a pen, like he is an impatient colt wanting to get out of the stable and run. Further, I think the good Judge may just explode in front of us all at any time. I would like to have a close-up of him -- I'm sure he just wants to say, "Pedal faster, Kurtz, you are moving slower than Cummings" -- it's just a different style of doing it. And I think his eyes, JMO, are rolling around like marbles.

Did I understand that another officer will be back for this same type of *examination*?

Dismukes is back in, FYI.

Also, you guys were saying we've been down this road and we're ripping this apart again? I'm thinking maybe we wouldn't be here were there some proof of something other than marital discord and a google search.

Observations:

With nearly every question K asks DDan, it seems to help the prosecution. He just needs to stop. K is not x-examining a rookie here, and the answers he gets are not helping BC. He should stop. jmo

clipped~

The jury is NOT in the room. They are doing the offer of proof, which they did not get to finish some time ago. They talked about this on Friday without the camera present. It is something that has to be done. The jury is NOT hearing this.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/offer+of+proof

Gessner is, however, worried about wasting their time while they wait it out in the jury room.

Observations:

Although there is no jury...so I am not sure this questioning is helping anyone..

My feng shui and astrology guide tells me that today Saturn and Mars are going head to head and legal entanglements follow. A calm approach helps to dissuade the ugliness of the battle. I hope DD stays just as calm as calm can be!!

I went on a diet on March 7 - two days prior to the start of this trial. I have lost 13 lbs. Yay for me! I'm melting away here at the computer!!

that is amazing! good for you!!! :) I'm trying to do the same :)

When you can't clear your client with evidence blame it on the Cops

My mom. She's been delivering Brad's espresso every morning with his cwoissant and monitoring his VOIP actions via jailhouse phone. She's going to testify that he's still trying to monitor emails from "the inside" of the WCJ.

Dayam! This trial has made you as crazy as a bag full of tomcats!! I love it. I am LOL -- in here by myself and the grand-dog.

Dismukes is back in, FYI.

Also, you guys were saying we've been down this road and we're ripping this apart again? I'm thinking maybe we wouldn't be here were there some proof of something other than marital discord and a google search.

Yes, well said, John. The only proof is the marital discord and google search. So, you have two very thorough defense attorneys here. So, sit back and relax and maybe we will see the Judge explode today. His face looks very red.

Dayam! This trial has made you as crazy as a bag full of tomcats!! I love it. I am LOL -- in here by myself and the grand-dog.

Cats seem to be a running theme in our commentary of this trial. I like it.

Yes, well said, John. The only proof is the marital discord and google search. So, you have two very thorough defense attorneys here. So, sit back and relax and maybe we will see the Judge explode today. His face looks very red.

I hope he is monitoring his blood pressure, his face is red.

Marital discord provides motive.
The Google search placed him at the scene of the crime.

Not sure how the defense recovers from that?

No matter how many hired experts he parades out or witnesses that 'think' they saw Nancy, the jury will come back to the Google map search as the single piece of evidence that will nail Cooper. In the end, nothing else will matter, imo.

The judge is obviously very worried about the jury. I can understand his concern. They 'enlisted' for a 4-6 week trial and I can't imagine how crazy this has been for them. I am past ready for the defense to get going with their case,,,, and then a verdict.

I happen too find that Kurtz persuiting DD in work product comments rather silly, as he is playing to the camera only. Work product is just that. I will link a definition of it down abit..BUT Kurtz to ask why Daniels spoke to this person or other person..in following up what someone found, or said in a witness statement means nothing in of itself to the final picture...

Put the shoe on the other foot. IF Defense PI was asked why he spoke this person or that person, what they said to him/her and did you then go here or there..Why would you ask that question??..OF course its NOT allowed in court..as it is considered Work Product.
Kurtz is on a fishing expedition only!!.

2953.321 Divulging confidential investigatory work product.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2953.321

Kurtz is just playing to the camera and wasting Juror valuable time doing this. Isnt it enough he was given access to this and could see how the Investigation went down without asking silly questions..Wonder why he doesnt ask about the DEAD ENDS they got when following some lead they tried to confirm or backup with further information??

Shame that he is wasting this time..and I think the Judge is pi$$ with this!!

JMO on what this is all about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members