State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the defense made a big mistake letting Brad run the show, in my opinion

DD still on the stand? I thought he was done!

in all the trials I have watched this year,(not including the Hassan trial) this is absolutely the worst defense strategy I have seen

in all the trials I have watched this year,(not including the Hassan trial) this is absolutely the worst defense strategy I have seen

What strategy would you have taken if you were the defense?

Kurtz got DD to say once again that BC killed his wife. Keep going Kurtz, you're burying your client. :whiteflag:

It is also the worst prosecutorial effort I have seen in some time. (And I've seen more than one or two) We are almost a month into this. What a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.

If I were in the R/L family, I would want to boot this mess, put him back to work making serious dough and get Alice Stubbs to lead a civil charge for massive dollars ala Blake/Simpson and let that serve as justice.

I am shocked at some of DD's statements. How he gets away with saying some of the things he says amazes me.

Kurtz is trying to make it so he can drag one or two witnesses out and rest. Hence the dead-horse beating we witness.

A side note: Gessner has baled on this mess. He's like, Please get me off of here before i become a cartoon character.

It is also the worst prosecutorial effort I have seen in some time. (And I've seen more than one or two) We are almost a month into this. What a sad state of affairs for everyone involved.

If I were in the R/L family, I would want to boot this mess, put him back to work making serious dough and get Alice Stubbs to lead a civil charge for massive dollars ala Blake/Simpson and let that serve as justice.

It also seems the judge is somewhat biased (from first glance) which is absolutely a bad thing.

see he is already gearing up for an appeal, what is up with that...and really who cares about soap detergent

WHINE alert!! Judge shouldn't give in so easy....:banghead:

see he is already gearing up for an appeal, what is up with that...and really who cares about soap detergent

Krista was staring at her mom during the testimony and the judge's questioning of Kurtz about this info being available for cross. She didn't look happy.

Kurtz is trying to make it so he can drag one or two witnesses out and rest. Hence the dead-horse beating we witness.

A side note: Gessner has baled on this mess. He's like, Please get me off of here before i become a cartoon character.

bbm

:pullhair:

You must have not seen the Ryan Hare trial. The defense strategy in that one was to not put up any defense at all and hope for the best.

It also seems the judge is somewhat biased (from first glance) which is absolutely a bad thing.

biased the defense has done NOTHING but argue the same points over and over again ...motions that have already been ruled on
they have done nothing but delay this trial since the day Nancy died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member