State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he has been published. And he is required to do 120 units of ongoing training every 3 years. So here is all the stuff that qualifies him as an expert.

..yep, we've heard enough - let's get this show on the road.

Guys got certs and is published and still got some that say 'not impressed'. :laughcry:

You bet (I've just outed myself a bit) -- especially his citing our asset size (yes, it's public info) and some or the internal security info. I was wondering if FCB might have someone in the courtroom... dunno

Now it sounds like he was too big for even Cisco to contain him. Quite the guy. The courtroom is about to burst wide open with egos this morning.

"I'm too wonky for my car too wonky for my car
Too wonky by far
And I'm too wonky for my hat
Too wonky for my hat what do you think about that..."

You just worked a Right Said Fred reference into your post?! Awesome! You win!

It appears that Brad is credentialled and more of an 'expert" than this guy. Its too bad he cant testify on this subject for himself, eh?...

This guy sure does have a knowledge base, however wonder why he didnt take the time to get licenced or credentialled??..Maybe too busy

Licensed in what? It seems like he has quite a few credentials which all require continued educational credits, his CCIE being one of them.

This guy is beyond arrogant and I belive looks at the State in disgust. I think I'll work through this guy and not listen. Brad had great capabilities in his position so this unable to hack garbage doesn't mean a hill of beans to me. JMO though.

Originally Posted by less0305
I noticed no wedding ring. Nothing derogatory there, just sayin'.

"not that there's anything wrong with that"

sorry, seinfeld fanatic

He/She chewed their arm and leg off years ago.

Maybe his business isn't generated from a website.

For example, our company's business is generated from long-term clients and occassionally bridges to their associates. It is not solicited from the public at large. We don't have nor do we need a website. The B2B market operates a little differently than retail services.

President at WireGhost Security, Inc.

Industry
Computer & Network Security

Jay Ward's Overview

Current

* President at WireGhost Security, Inc.

Past

* Consulting Services Technical Lead at Symantec, Inc.
* Information Security Architect at Cisco Systems, Inc.
* Sr. Security Engineer at First Citizens Bank

* Sr. Security Engineer at Carolinas Healthcare System
* Network Engineer at Persimmon IT, Inc.

see less...

see all...
Education

* University of South Carolina
* North Myrtle Beach High School

Recommendations

26 people have recommended Jay
Connections

500+ connections

Jay Ward's Summary

* 13+ years of experience in meeting business objectives through business-enabling technology solutions.
* Proven track record of leading Information Security, Architecture and IT Strategy for multiple enterprises.
* Experience working with international clients and locations in both consulting and enterprise environments.
* Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
* Ability to interact and relate effectively with technical, business, and executive personnel.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with advanced analytic and troubleshooting skills.
* Multi-disciplinary skill set with hands-on experience on a broad range of platforms and technology.
* Proven enterprise-grade project management capabilities and excellent customer interaction skills.
* Extensive on-going professional and personal development through training in the classroom and self-learning.
* Published author on best-practices for the Forum for Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST).
Specialties

IT Architecture and Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, Operations, Project Management, Win32 and *nix Hardening, Intrusion Prevention technologies, Risk Assessment, Management and Remediation, Infrastructure Architecture, Network Administration, Network Penetration Assessment and Testing.

Guys got certs and is published and still got some that say 'not impressed'. :laughcry:

But will he, even his computer expertise, be able to say without any reasonable doubt that someone hacked/tampered with Brad's laptop? It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members