State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why, if this guy is so good...why has he had so many jobs? if he is a keeper ..someone would have snagged him and kept him

Have you considered that he left those companies to better himself, or maybe another company offered him more pay and benefits. This isn't the 1960s and 70s where people stayed with the same employer for life, employers since the 80s do not value employees in the same manner as in the past. He now owns his own company.

No college degree. Wonder if the FBI would hire someone without a college degree? I'm thinking they might not.

Cisco would (and has) in a very technical role. A good friend of mine works there and came from Nortel. He started in the military and gained telecom knowledge there. Moved to Nortel and worked up to a technical manager role. Has served many different roles at Cisco, all technical. He doesn't have a degree either, but is dang smart and knows technology as well as anyone.

the pros never said he was on their witness list..they just said that they were given the discs 4 mins before court started..and they knew they were on the defense witness list..but they would have to question him to see if he was an actual expert

Kurtz said this person was on the witness list since they had hearings about the witnesses, that the Pros should have said something at that time.

Interesting defense is starting with computer expert, which was last for prosecution.
Will this be the defense's only witness?
Perhaps they think they did all they needed in cross for the medical examiner, the bug witness, and the soil expert.

Good play by Zell to question Ward's personal computer and if it was connected to the defense in any way.

It depends on what you are testifying on. If there is no educational program for the subject he is testifying about what educational credentials would you like for him to produce?

His professional experience is extensive and solid.

Perhaps a BS in Computer Science, EE, IT Systems --
His was Interdisciplinary Studies

Just a guess....but, I bet after listening to him, other employees wanted to muzzle him. He is sooooo arrogant!! :sick:

He was being asked to talk about himself during this questioning, who knows what he is like otherwise.

Just because someone has a college degree it does not mean they are better at what they do than someone else. I am sure you go to the Doctor's ocassionally, do you know if your doctor was an "A" student, or a "D" student, both would be passing you know? A doctor is not the best comparison, because they both have degrees, but a degree along in technology does not relate to being better. is: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs degree is in Physics not computer technology. In the 80s we didn't have laptops, the person PC was a Commodore 64, mainframes and CRTs was still the lay of the land, there was no network other than in the military and even that was rudimentary.

If they had of picked a Cisco person then the argument would be, "this guy works for Cisco, he probably knew BC and is just not admitting it," or some other issue.

That would certainly not be said by me. The prosecution had at least two co-workers of Brad testify and I don't believe they were biased one way or the other. I think they honestly answered questions asked. The person in charge of the network and computers for the Cisco company at the time that Brad worked there would have been the expert to call in this instance. MOO

Have you considered that he left those companies to better himself, or maybe another company offered him more pay and benefits. This isn't the 1960s and 70s where people stayed with the same employer for life, employers since the 80s do not value employees in the same manner as in the past. He now owns his own company.

No i have never considered that..because if he is great the people would have kept him to grown and flourish in their company

I have had the same geek for 30 years and pay him well to keep him on my side

The jury has been sitting in the jury room, waiting for court to begin this morning. Wish they could be made aware that the delay was caused by Brad and his posse.

The delay was not caused by BCs team, it is the Pros that wants this to happen, they are the cause of the delay.

Why are so many of you so adverse to a defendant having a proper defense?

i must agree with several of you here...........when being proffered as an expert, it is necessary to toot your own horn, as it were..........

i don't think i want to go on a road trip with the dude...........but he's doing what he was asked to do:twocents:

eta......anna nicole smith???:floorlaugh: omg

Interesting Boz referred to his "resume" and not his "CV" as Kurtz did repeatedly.

Anna Nicole Smith's computers. I want to know what was on those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee