State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering with this witnesses track record of moving from job to job and his high opinion of himself if it is difficult for him to get a corporate job and thus he now has his own company?

As a person interviewing him for a job he throws up a lot of red flags. JMO

Because this guy is going to potentially refute the only direct evidence the prosecution has. That google search is the case in my opinion.

i so agree ncsu...........the only piece of evidence that made me go.......hmmmmm

The lack of computer forensics experience is probably why the defense tendered him as an expert in computer networking architecture, and not computer forensics. He didn't use the tools he's being crossed on. They weren't part of his investigation at all, according to his testimony.

I just want to say it's disgusting how some of you are destroying the guy simply because he's a defense witness. If this was a prosecution witness and someone was doing that you guys would be destroying the poster, probably reporting them.

Like I said, double standards.
Personally, I am questioning his expertise . I would do so even if the prosecution presented him as an EXPERT witness.

So he basically has zero experience with forensic examination of computers? And he's their expert? :banghead:

If he's allowed to testify before the jury, will the state be allowed to point out his lack of experience? Or is that not permitted once they approve him as an expert witness? Anyone know??:waitasec:

I just want to say it's disgusting how some of you are destroying the guy simply because he's a defense witness. If this was a prosecution witness and someone was doing that you guys would be destroying the poster, probably reporting them.

I don't think you can call it a 'double standard' when you compare this guy to the FBI expert. Same standard, different result.

okay very funny ...which one of you guys made my computer shut down a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did hear where he stated he doesn't really have any experience in forensic examination of computers, didn't you?

You did hear where he stated he doesn't really have any experience in forensic examination of computers, didn't you?

I heard where it isn't his main focus but that he has been used on 2 separate occasions to do it totaling 9 computers.

I hope we can all be nice here today. I am getting tired of being bashed for my opinions. I do not have double standards.

JMO

I finally, after all these years, and a TO because of this case.....am using the ignore feature!! Works like a charm!! I'm ignorant about a lot of what's being said....but, for me, ignorance is BLISS! :crazy:

I as well am not going for the double standard here. This witness cannot hold a candle to the FBI expert witness provided by the State. It is very evident that his testimony has slowed down quite a bit now that he is being asked "HOW" do you do things as far as forensics on a computer. He will IMO just get more defensive. Sad to say that I agree the defendant is over and above even this guy.

I don't think you can call it a 'double standard' when you compare this guy to the FBI expert. Same standard, different result.

Who's comparing him to an FBI expert? Questioning his expertise is one thing, but I'm not seeing that with some of the posts here.

'Doing his forensics on an etch a sketch' is one such example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel