State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does an MBA help regarding computer technology? This guy has a CCIE, a CISSP <I think those are the initials>, and some other one. Brad has one CCIE.

Actually I heard him say he had certification at a level below Brad...and in a different area.

Might it be that the defense had difficulty obtaining other experts with different qualifications?

Ohhh Myyy Kurtz objecting??..He must think this guy is NOT helping himself with this area of expertise....Yikes....Rhut Rho..He is getting "Cotton Mouth" now....Not sure what the Judge feels about this guy as an expert in forensics???

What/where is the ignore feature? I've been trying to figure it out cause some stuff just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Click on the users name. Then, on that page, click on "users list" -> add to ignore list.

Ohhh Myyy Kurtz objecting??..He must think this guy is NOT helping himself with this area of expertise....Yikes....Rhut Rho..He is getting "Cotton Mouth" now....Not sure what the Judge feels about this guy as an expert in forensics???

not sure what the judge thinks of his expert status, but he probably thinks he's a studly looking fella:crazy:

Wow he really doesn't know what he's talking about. He went to Cisco to a friend and made a copy of what he needed to examine a computer that he had no information about why he was examining it??????????? I'm sorry but this guy is in WAAAAAY above his head. He's not making an impression on me for sure, so don't know he will the jurors either.

Mr. Ward is getting a bit ruffled now -- he doesn't like our man Zell. His veins are bulging... and his chest is not as puffed out. But he is being cordial and still polite. Zell is taking no prisoners.

At least he is answering the questions.

Witness: "Why would I need that hardware?"
Zellinger: "Because you were examining a computer in a MURDER investigation?"

Priceless.:floorlaugh:

Actually, I don't think Kurtz wanted the name Anna Nicole Smith to come out. He wanted "a bank in Bermuda" to be used.

Bank In Bermuda=Anna Nicole Smith

JMO

This guy's integrity is in question for me...sorry but I was hopeful that he could provide something that would make sense of everything.

After knowing he used a 'borrowed' copy of Cisco's, not sure that I believe too much.

Kelly

You guys rip Kurtz for whining.....Boz is doing a bunch of whining himself. "Did you even know that before I asked you?"

He's doing a forensic examination of a computer in a murder case. Listening to this line of questioning, if this guy was a prosecution witness, would you not be falling out of your chair? He used basically cloned/stolen programs, equipment etc., and had to have somebody else 'help him'. My head is swimming here. Remember 'expert witness'. When I remember all the hoops my husband had to jump through on product knowledge, education, etc., to qualify as an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654