State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that he didn't own the software used for his examination and "borrowed" from a friend should be enough to invalidate his testimony. Who guarantees this software was legit? Also if he doesn't have a license for this software he shouldn't be using for professional purposes even less for court purposes!

I job hopped a lot when I worked in Silicon Valley. A whole lot during the dot com years. That by itself doesn't necessarily raise red flags for me, though it certainly does to people who work outside of that area.

Actually, I don't think Kurtz wanted the name Anna Nicole Smith to come out. He wanted "a bank in Bermuda" to be used.

Bank In Bermuda=Anna Nicole Smith

JMO

The bank in Bermuda was one case Anna Nicole Smith was another.

Wondering with this witnesses track record of moving from job to job and his high opinion of himself if it is difficult for him to get a corporate job and thus he now has his own company?

As a person interviewing him for a job he throws up a lot of red flags. JMO

Do you know a lot of computer engineers? Most toot their own horn.

You are all ignoring the fact that he wasn't tendered as a computer forensics expert.
oh i had no idea! i must have misunderstood.......

what is he being proffered as an expert in then??

Ohhhh Dear....Things are not looking good for Mr. Ward :truce: with each questions..:truce:

Mr. Ward is getting a crash course in courtroom questioning by opposite sides of the fence. It can be brutal to a novice. But, Zell is in his right to question him.

He's doing a forensic examination of a computer in a murder case. Listening to this line of questioning, if this guy was a prosecution witness, would you not be falling out of your chair? He used basically cloned/stolen programs, equipment etc., and had to have somebody else 'help him'. My head is swimming here. Remember 'expert witness'. When I remember all the hoops my husband had to jump through on product knowledge, education, etc., to qualify as an expert.

He's not being tendered as an expert in computer forensics.

Lab contains Cisco gear. I am thinking Cisco needs to crack down a bit.

Heh. Zinger for prosecution. He acquired his gear through Cisco.

I wouldn't want to be the guy who loaned him that copy.

I didn't get that he loaned it to him. I took it as he brought it to Cisco and had it done there. Still wouldn't want to be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo