State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, name dropping would have occurred during Kurtz's questioning when he was "tooting his own horn". Here he as to answer the questions by Boz.

oh my, i hope the "tooting his own horn" wasn't directed at me, i defended the guy when i said that, he was being proffered as an expert and had to do that

I have to leave for the day but I will lurk on the ipod.. You guys are cracking me up this morning! Boz is really ripping this guy a new one! :floorlaugh:

Does this witness have any satisfied customers for whom he has completed such an examination other than himself and his home computers. I may have missed this earlier.

Anyone else having a buffering problem?

I had it really bad yesterday but I also had a movie running on Netflix through the DVD on the network. I'm not having any problems at all today. (Grandkids are not here.....no "Pink Panther and Pals" running on Netflix.)

I heard where it isn't his main focus but that he has been used on 2 separate occasions to do it totaling 9 computers.

Okay, so you think this guy qualifies as an EXPERT WITNESS in a court of law? He doesn't sound like any sort of expert I've ever heard in the past?

Brad himself would so look down his nose at this guy. Remember Brad has an MBA and a CCIE, trumping this guy's credentials by an order of magnitude or 2 or 3.

How does an MBA help regarding computer technology? This guy has a CCIE, a CISSP <I think those are the initials>, and some other one. Brad has one CCIE.

oh my, i hope the "tooting his own horn" wasn't directed at me, i defended the guy when i said that, he was being proffered as an expert and had to do that

It wasn't. I didn't even realize it was said before. I was simply saying that the name dropping would have come during Kurt's direct.

I finally, after all these years, and a TO because of this case.....am using the ignore feature!! Works like a charm!! I'm ignorant about a lot of what's being said....but, for me, ignorance is BLISS! :crazy:

What/where is the ignore feature? I've been trying to figure it out cause some stuff just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Mr. Ward is getting a bit ruffled now -- he doesn't like our man Zell. His veins are bulging... and his chest is not as puffed out. But he is being cordial and still polite. Zell is taking no prisoners.

Is the judge even listening any more? Looks like he's watching YouTube videos or something.

Okay, so you think this guy qualifies as an EXPERT WITNESS in a court of law? He doesn't sound like any sort of expert I've ever heard in the past?

It depends what he's being called as an expert for. If I remember, Kurtz did not tender him as an expert in computer forensics.

How does an MBA help regarding computer technology? This guy has a CCIE, a CISSP <I think those are the initials>, and some other one. Brad has one CCIE.

JW does not have a CCIE, he has a CCNP. There is quite a huge difference in these 2 certifications.

It wasn't. I didn't even realize it was said before. I was simply saying that the name dropping would have come during Kurt's direct.

then gmta:floorlaugh:

:seeya:

I didn't say that. But I don't believe the defense offered him as an expert in computer forensics.

did you see the pros laughing while walking away during questioning

I doubt he will admit that Brad was able to get around his super-duper security thingy at Cisco....even though, Brad was a superior to this guy....

Oh well....the jury will sort it all out and find Brad guilty of murder! No doubt in my mind!

So you are saying he is going to lie in some manner during testimony? This without him even having testified to anything yet other than his expertise and experience?

Uh oh. "Borrowing" software from previous employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654