State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not going to stand up to the cross for the expert classification.....

if he was on their list..wouldn't they already know if he qualified as an expert?

The Prosecution, despite having the his name prior, decided today to question his expertise. The Prosecution is causing this delay.

After my 3rd cup of coffee, my memory is bettah now.

He was in a development group of around 10--12 persons working on developing & rolling our a new product. He did have a major role in this project which went woefully past its implementation date. I wasn't with this group, so have no wealth of knowledge of his project work, but he was quite proud of himself at all times.
icon7.gif

LOL - no way!!! Going through the rest of my life with bleeding ears is not my idea of fun.

I've been married 32 years. My husband has never worn a wedding ring the entire time. I haven't worn one since about 1982 or 1983 - I do have a p,p,f diamond ring that he gave me about five years ago after my youngest daughter said to him, "Dad, we're going to have to get mom a wedding ring before we lose her." Funny, she was 15 or 16 and began noticing that men were "hitting on mom" at the gas station, Wal-mart, etc.

So I don't know why I even noticed on this guy, but I sure was thinking, imagine being married to this dude!!! :loser:

My husband seldom wears his wedding ring. He used to wear it when he worked, sometimes. But he was there over 40 years, everyone knew he was married. I wear various of the rings he's given me over the years, depending upon my moods. I love jewelry, so my moods change. Much of the time I wear a diamond and sapphire ring I got for our 25th wedding anniversary, because sapphires are my favorite gemstone. I also have a pink & white sapphire band style ring I wear a lot on my ring finger left hand. :great:

Have you considered that he left those companies to better himself, or maybe another company offered him more pay and benefits. This isn't the 1960s and 70s where people stayed with the same employer for life, employers since the 80s do not value employees in the same manner as in the past. He now owns his own company.

While I don't disagree with you in theory, I do think there are many reasons that he job hops. He doesn't strike me as a person whose personality is one to stay in one place to long, likes the challenge and new things. So, I think the moving around, in this case, isn't all about the companies not paying him what 'he' thinks he is worth.

Kelly

boz "so the work was too much for ya?"

omg

24/7....poor thing....so put upon.....no money to hire him help....:boohoo:

hey now, i used to change jobs and apartments about every 2 1/2 yrs. just because i wanted to live and work somewhere else (medical field)

"... no forensic computer experience."

More or less.

The delay was not caused by BCs team, it is the Pros that wants this to happen, they are the cause of the delay.

Why are so many of you so adverse to a defendant having a proper defense?

Because this guy is going to potentially refute the only direct evidence the prosecution has. That google search is the case in my opinion.

Oh boy we don't have any DD on the stand right now. This guy is getting ticked from the get go on cross. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't like being asked why 6 jobs in 10-12 years. And I predict he will get even madder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni