State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ya better get a cuppa and whatever else you need to do as we'll be back at 11AM to start a one hour voir dire by the state..

I must say, I was getting worried for Mr. Ward, until he stated his certifications..I only hope he has kept up with his hour requirements to maintain them..He has a whole lot of experiences....I'll just wait to hear how he answers the States questions for now..

BTW..whomever stated this guy was a twin brother of Judge G. made me LOL. He sure does, :great: without the glasses of course:great:

So when Zell asks him if he ever hacked into the FBI or DOD or HS systems, will he need the 5th?

For example, our company's business is generated from long-term clients and occassionally bridges to their associates. It is not solicited from the public at large. We don't have nor do we need a website. The B2B market operates a little differently than retail services.

if it doesn't have a website where people can check out the company it usually doesn't get my attention. most people clients go to check out the company before contacting them

Expert witness question. The defense has offered that JW is an expert in a broad area as it relates to computers, networks and security. If the prosecution is able to prove that he is not an expert in computers will this nullify JW as an expert? Or, will the scope of his expertise be narrowed to not include computers?

But will he, even his computer expertise, be able to say without any reasonable doubt that someone hacked/tampered with Brad's laptop? It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kelly

Like you say, let's hear him out before we bury him because he talks to much and he doesn't have a wedding ring.

He mentioned a mother in law so perhaps he doesn't wear a ring. Of course, he might be available if you are interested.

LOL - no way!!! Going through the rest of my life with bleeding ears is not my idea of fun.

I've been married 32 years. My husband has never worn a wedding ring the entire time. I haven't worn one since about 1982 or 1983 - I do have a p,p,f diamond ring that he gave me about five years ago after my youngest daughter said to him, "Dad, we're going to have to get mom a wedding ring before we lose her." Funny, she was 15 or 16 and began noticing that men were "hitting on mom" at the gas station, Wal-mart, etc.

So I don't know why I even noticed on this guy, but I sure was thinking, imagine being married to this dude!!! :loser:

No college degree. Wonder if the FBI would hire someone without a college degree? I'm thinking they might not.

He did not work in a group that requires a security clearance. Do you think everybody at Cisco has a security clearance?

And just to reiterate this, a security clearance has nothing to do with knowledge or if he is an expert. It has to deal with what information you are allowed access to. It's most often needed in dealing with government systems.

If I am ever at a party in which this guy is also there, I will fling myself to the other side of the room immediately, so I don't end up cornered and have to chew my own foot off to escape the steel trap of his monologues.

:silly:

You certainly have a way with words!

Brad himself would so look down his nose at this guy. Remember Brad has an MBA and a CCIE, trumping this guy's credentials by an order of magnitude or 2 or 3.

Experience is certainly important to develop expertise but in this situation it seems that the best expert for the job would have been the security person employed by Cisco at the time of the murder. Brad's computer was on the Cisco network and it was their security hardware and software in place that would need to be analyzed. Why didn't the defense get that person to do this review of Brad's computer?

Just because someone has a college degree it does not mean they are better at what they do than someone else. I am sure you go to the Doctor's ocassionally, do you know if your doctor was an "A" student, or a "D" student, both would be passing you know? A doctor is not the best comparison, because they both have degrees, but a degree along in technology does not relate to being better. is: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs degree is in Physics not computer technology. In the 80s we didn't have laptops, the person PC was a Commodore 64, mainframes and CRTs was still the lay of the land, there was no network other than in the military and even that was rudimentary.

If they had of picked a Cisco person then the argument would be, "this guy works for Cisco, he probably knew BC and is just not admitting it," or some other issue.

:silly:

You certainly have a way with words!

LOL. Already had to do that once with someone who would simply not.stop.talking. I'm down to one foot and I can't afford to lose that one too! :lol:

LOL - no way!!! Going through the rest of my life with bleeding ears is not my idea of fun.

I've been married 32 years. My husband has never worn a wedding ring the entire time. I haven't worn one since about 1982 or 1983 - I do have a p,p,f diamond ring that he gave me about five years ago after my youngest daughter said to him, "Dad, we're going to have to get mom a wedding ring before we lose her." Funny, she was 15 or 16 and began noticing that men were "hitting on mom" at the gas station, Wal-mart, etc.

So I don't know why I even noticed on this guy, but I sure was thinking, imagine being married to this dude!!! :loser:

Really, this guy is a loser? I think we've reached a low for this trial for all the bashing of this dude. It started the moment he sat down and started going through his work history.

there is no room behind you Kurtz because you have all your lawyers back there

But will he, even his computer expertise, be able to say without any reasonable doubt that someone hacked/tampered with Brad's laptop? It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kelly

He doesn't have to say anything 'without any reasonable doubt'. He merely needs to suggest reasonable doubt with the jury.

I doubt he will admit that Brad was able to get around his super-duper security thingy at Cisco....even though, Brad was a superior to this guy....

Oh well....the jury will sort it all out and find Brad guilty of murder! No doubt in my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula