State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly found something the prosecution is scared of.

He found what he found. Then he did what he could to get the data as close to the FBI format as he could get to be sure he still saw the same thing.

Prosecution will not turn over that data and now they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the data that Jay Ward found himself from getting into testimony.

If the defense was fighting as hard as prosecution is right now the comments about Kurtz' voice, grasping at straws, blah blah blah would be relentless.

OMG, Judge G sustained a Kurtz objection.

shocking, ain't it??

i might not make friends with this opinion, but i have quite a bit of courtroom experience and knowledge....and i have NEVER seen a judge seem so biased. it is appalling to me also how witnesses are allowed to opine on and on, WAY past what they were asked..........

the only way for justice to work is for it to be fair and just!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#coopertrial Judge this AM has been hearing a computer security expert for the defense to determine if he can be used as an expert witness.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#coopertrial Jury has been excused until 12:30 p.m. while defense and prosecutors question him.

He clearly found something the prosecution is scared of.

He found what he found. Then he did what he could to get the data as close to the FBI format as he could get to be sure he still saw the same thing.

Prosecution will not turn over that data and now they are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the data that Jay Ward found himself from getting into testimony.

If the defense was fighting as hard as prosecution is right now the comments about Kurtz' voice, grasping at straws, blah blah blah would be relentless.

Yes, the prosecution is extremely afraid of this guy for some reason. Otherwise, they wouldn't be ripping him apart. I wonder what it is.

I've only gotten through page 7 of today thread so forgive me if this has been discussed. Seems like Kurtz has this guy on the stand trying to prove his expertise as a means to get the FBI testimony thrown out because he can't figure out how they cracked the MFT? Seems to me he has tried to find multiple people who could come up with the same answer as the FBI and has failed so he's throwing some of his 'expert' witnesses under the bus.

online updates ...so this guy really doesn't buy software he just steals it

Guessing Cisco will have an entire new department reviewing who is taking what, who is borrowing what and who returns what equipment.

You are all ignoring the fact that he wasn't tendered as a computer forensics expert.

He *Forensically* examined the computer. Regardless of what the prosecution is attempting to tender him as, he made a forensic examination of the computer. And he is NOT qualified to do so? His 'home lab' is not certified as such.

Defense is really trying to break in a new guy!! Never - NEVER - even testified in court before. Wow! I guess every expert has to start somewhere - too bad it's in a murder case.

danggit real life!! must go tend to the hive for a bit...........can't wait to see the ruling on this guy.........

see you soon:crazy:

the Judge is going to allow this witness..only so Kurtz doesn't recite that amendment speech again

Kurtz has lost control of his witness, IMO. He's very rattled.

You do realize that anybody can buy Cisco equipment right?

You'd think if he was in the hot seat and actually did buy it, he would have said, I bought it. He said he "got" it when he worked at cisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo